Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

H

Haoshoku

Gotta break it to you @Jo_Ndule but that will never happen. Oda didn’t even view Smoothie important enough for her to play a role that mattered in an arc where she had plenty of opportunities to be utilized well. Why the hell would a character like that be pit against Zoro in an arc with far more important characters whom are more suited for him to fight?

Smoothie would be lucky to fight one of the scabbards at this point, she has no business facing off against any Supernova tbh with you.

It is non canon you thick fuck.

But guess what sanji didnt beat page one in the manga either
So you believe Batman over Zoro then? You can't say one is canon and other isn't. Is Anime canon or not to you. If you say yes, respect Zoro is very weak he needs Haki every time facing fodders, but Sanji doesn't.

Sanji beaten PO. He couldn't compete at all in the fight in manga. Accept it instead sticking with Anime Canon now since you guys are believing nowadays.

That where I can respect you more. Thank you for your honesty. I have reasonable expectation as well, but not wanking someone to the moon about it just because I like them.
Im on the Zoro "Wank" I aint ashamed to admit that and want the best for my boi, I would love nothing more than to see Zoro chop off Kaido's head, but I dont think it'll happen and I think he will fight King and worst worst case scenario smoothie.

Complaining and going back and forth with arguments is all in good fun for me. I enjoy it, helps pass the time

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So you believe Batman over Zoro then? You can't say one is canon and other isn't. Is Anime canon or not to you. If you say yes, respect Zoro is very weak he needs Haki every time facing fodders, but Sanji doesn't.

Sanji beaten PO. He couldn't compete at all in the fight in manga. Accept it instead sticking with Anime Canon now since you guys are believing nowadays.
Smh youre so dumb.

SANJI HAS NOT BEEN SHOWN TO BEAT PAGE ONE IN THE MANGA OR THE ANIME.

Im on the Zoro "Wank" I aint ashamed to admit that and want the best for my boi, I would love nothing more than to see Zoro chop off Kaido's head, but I dont think it'll happen and I think he will fight King and worst worst case scenario smoothie.

Complaining and going back and forth with arguments is all in good fun for me. I enjoy it, helps pass the time
Still not gonna happen, so do keep your expectations in place or your going to be one of those who look very bad if Zoro never beat Kaido and injured him, let alone get enough fighting to stand to him as Kaido at full power would instantly destroy him and not give him chance to do same thing like Oden did.

Still not gonna happen, so do keep your expectations in place or your going to be one of those who look very bad if Zoro never beat Kaido and injured him, let alone get enough fighting to stand to him as Kaido at full power would instantly destroy him and not give him chance to do same thing like Oden did.
I dont expect Zoro to do anything or kill Kaido etc.
I am 100% committing to the expectation of him fighting King and if im wrong ill gladly @ you and say you were right. I do not mind admitting to being wrong