Speculations Zoro vs vista

It's a theory that I've been thinking about for a while

What if in the end of zoro's 2 year training Vista came for a duel with mihawk and instead faced zoro, and zoro beat Vista extreme-diff which led to his eye scar, that would make his scar more meaningful

The only evident i have to base my theory on is this manga panel

Mihawk asks vista to postpone their match, which means they can continue their match later

The problem is that the WB pirates were crushed during the tike skip by WB and we don't know the state of Vista (was he injured? Is he fine? Did he change life like Marco?) anyway it is difficult that he left his companions in shambles to go challenge Mihawk. That would be like if in the middle of the Zou plan Zoro left his companions on Wano to tend after themself to gi challenge Vista or something like that. I think that for Vista too his crew has priority over his dream to become WSS(is it even his dream?).

The problem is that the WB pirates were crushed during the tike skip by WB and we don't know the state of Vista (was he injured? Is he fine? Did he change life like Marco?) anyway it is difficult that he left his companions in shambles to go challenge Mihawk. That would be like if in the middle of the Zou plan Zoro left his companions on Wano to tend after themself to gi challenge Vista or something like that. I think that for Vista too his crew has priority over his dream to become WSS(is it even his dream?).
He could've faced zoro after the grudge war, or went to challenge mihawk before even the preparations for the grudge war started

It's a theory that I've been thinking about for a while

What if in the end of zoro's 2 year training Vista came for a duel with mihawk and instead faced zoro, and zoro beat Vista extreme-diff which led to his eye scar, that would make his scar more meaningful

The only evident i have to base my theory on is this manga panel

Mihawk asks vista to postpone their match, which means they can continue their match later
Yep, also posted the same idea a few months ago.

It's a possibility. I guess we'll get the answer in Wano.

hmm, i hope that happened but don't agree that he's the one who gave zoro the eye scar , cuz for hero in op the permanent scars are taken from someone who is above them not one who they surpassed , same as mihwak and akainu scars to luffy and zoro .
but i want to see that fight not be skipped