Zoro vs Hyozou
Zoro vs Morgans
Zoro vs Braham
Zoro vs hachi
Zoro vs Ryuma
Zoro vs Pica
Zoro vs Hody Jones
Zoro vs Killer/Kamazou

All these matchups in the past just to give Zoro the #4-5 in an organization??
Hachi, Ryuma, Pica, Hyouzou, Braham, Killer ? ( did SHs fight Kid Pirates tf), Kaku ? ( literally never said to be the number 2)

Non of these were the number 2s.

You only have Morgan, Cabaji and Mr 1. Zoro never defeated Hody Jones strongest form.

Again if we look at rank heiarchy, what Ive just said is correct. However if we look at strength alone, then a few more could join your stance. However that also helps the case for Whos Who that could easily be shown as one of the strongest even if he isnt outright given a top 3 spot.

Look at Ryuma, he has a shit position in the Moriah heiarchy. Hes an underling of a underling. Yet he still fought Zoro due to his strength.

Sure ...

Zoro vs Mr.1
Zoro vs Ohm
Zoro vs Cabaji
Zoro vs Hyozou
Zoro vs Morgans
Zoro vs Braham
Zoro vs hachi
Zoro vs Ryuma
Zoro vs Pica
Zoro vs Hody Jones
Zoro vs Killer/Kamazou

All these matchups in the past just to give Zoro the #4-5 in an organization??
Yall need to stop assuming Luffy is going to surpass a Yonko as well as the WSC in a 1v1 all on his own, especially since there are other antagonists of a similar caliber after Kaido. Once you accept that as a possibility, you can see how not just Zoro, but how any of the SHs may not surpass YCs this arc. There are other allies who can fight YCs, not to mention Oda's bias for Luffy, i wouldn't doubt him fighting one.

I'm not speaking in absolutes, but I'm suggesting people open their minds to the F6 being the main opponents of Luffy's upper brass

Yall need to stop assuming Luffy is going to surpass a Yonko as well as the WSC in a 1v1 all on his own, especially since there are other antagonists of a similar caliber after Kaido. Once you accept that as a possibility, you can see how not just Zoro, but how any of the SHs may not surpass YCs this arc. There are other allies who can fight YCs, not to mention Oda's bias for Luffy, i wouldn't doubt him fighting one.

I'm not speaking in absolutes, but I'm suggesting people open their minds to the F6 being the main opponents of Luffy's upper brass
Mate, the gap between Kaido and his crew will never be as big as between Luffy and Zoro/Sanji. It's like Rayleigh/Roger.

Mate, the gap between Kaido and his crew will never be as big as between Luffy and Zoro/Sanji. It's like Rayleigh/Roger.

1. Weird take to throw Sanji in there when he has nothing to do with your pic, so that's another issue entirely lol. Go ahead and write an essay about how Zoro and Sanji are a match made in heaven and how wrong I am.

2. That claim has nothing to do with this arc. It can and will be met by the series end with Zoro. Zoro didn't struggle in DR. Sanji and Zoro have yet to prove their growth that merits challenges with YCs. Luffy earned that by actually struggling.

3. Like I said. I dont see Luffy actually, physically surpassing Kaido in Wano. Being the WSC and earning his 1v1 title, its clear to me Kaido will go down with help. Will Luffy have a 1v1? Probably. Will he have a 1v1 and beat Kaido (before he is damaged), I personally doubt. To that extension, I dont see the YCs being surpassed by Luffys crew. There are other YCs that can be surpassed. There are are other chances for a more stable growth pattern for Luffys crew. There are ALLIES who are more poised to take on the YCs over Luffys crew.

We'll see how King vs. Sanji turns out. But if it's at all negative, ya'll better prepare the salt you'll have for not comprehending that the F6 may be their battles.

Last edited:
I think Who's Who might actually be taken out by franky. I know that's kind of a tall claim, given how powerful the tobi roppo were portrayed to be, however
  • the brachio-tank was durable enough to tank a hit from big mom without breaking
  • the motorcycle was strong enough to knock big mom to the ground and possibly damage her
  • franky's laser beams were powerful enough to melt a hole in the wall of a door that even sanji couldn't kick down
I think Franky could honestly be veteran level if he had some sort of power up.

I think Who's Who might actually be taken out by franky. I know that's kind of a tall claim, given how powerful the tobi roppo were portrayed to be, however
  • the brachio-tank was durable enough to tank a hit from big mom without breaking
  • the motorcycle was strong enough to knock big mom to the ground and possibly damage her
  • franky's laser beams were powerful enough to melt a hole in the wall of a door that even sanji couldn't kick down
Stop it... This is not just "Veteran level". This is the strongest veteran. Franky didn't even face a Trebol or Diamante. Fuck he didn't even face a Gladius or Dellinger.

1. Weird take to throw Sanji in there when he has nothing to do with your pic, so that's another issue entirely lol. Go ahead and write an essay about how Zoro and Sanji are a match made in heaven and how wrong I am.

2. That claim has nothing to do with this arc. It can and will be met by the series end with Zoro. Zoro didn't struggle in DR. Sanji and Zoro have yet to prove their growth that merits challenges with YCs. Luffy earned that by actually struggling.

3. Like I said. I dont see Luffy actually, physically surpassing Kaido in Wano. Being the WSC and earning his 1v1 title, its clear to me Kaido will go down with help. Will Luffy have a 1v1? Probably. Will he have a 1v1 and beat Kaido (before he is damaged), I personally doubt. To that extension, I dont see the YCs being surpassed by Luffys crew. There are other YCs that can be surpassed. There are are other chances for a more stable growth pattern for Luffys crew. There are ALLIES who are more poised to take on the YCs over Luffys crew.

We'll see how King vs. Sanji turns out. But if it's at all negative, ya'll better prepare the salt you'll have for not comprehending that the F6 may be their battles.
No, you and a ton of people still don't get that Luffy beat TWO commanders, and one of them had CoC.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
dude who's who > ulti high diff and luffy neede g4 for ulti fk outta here

Stop it... This is not just "Veteran level". This is the strongest veteran. Franky didn't even face a Trebol or Diamante.
franky could have at least beaten trebol.

he chose to engage with senior pink in a physical fight instead of just using his weapons(or general franky). He was clearly much stronger than pink overall.

And his mech got a huge upgrade in wano with it now being apparently durable enough to take a hit from big mom.

franky could have at least beaten trebol.

he chose to engage with senior pink in a physical fight instead of just using his weapons(or general franky). He was clearly much stronger than pink overall.

And his mech got a huge upgrade in wano with it now being apparently durable enough to take a hit from big mom.
Senor Pink has a hax DF that he barely used... He opted for a physical fight just as well. Baby 5 and Buffalo were giving trouble to Franky.

all I'm saying is temper your expectations when it comes to matchups. So many people so sure things will turn out the way they want it to because every one thinks the arc will end they way they want it to.

If Luffy surpasses Kaido and Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe all vs. YCs neatly and we get a full blown Yonko Crew after Wano, great! I'll be here enjoying it like the rest of you. If it doesnt, I've come to understand that Oda is trying to moderately grow the crew and have them struggle along with other powerful allies. This was the case for Dressrosa. This is seemingly the case for Wano.

Just stay open to the possibility that things might not go the way you expect. I fully remember DR and WCI not going the way people expect either.
Post automatically merged:

No, you and a ton of people still don't get that Luffy beat TWO commanders, and one of them had CoC.
Bruh. How does this at all support your argument of Luffys crew facing YCs lol? Luffy had to struggle hours each to defeat Cracker and Katakuri. Zoro and Sanji haven't even had the opportunity yet to prove that business. They've yet to even remotely GROW from fights in the NW.

Like I've said to you and many other people, wait and see how Sanji v. King turns out. If Sanji fights him for the remainder of the arc or gravitated towards Queen, congratulations! If not, temper your expectations.

I see Wano as an opportunity for Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe to surpass their Doflamingo's, not their Katakuri's if you understand what I mean. That CAN be saved for a later arc with Blackbeard or Shanks, or to a higher extent, Admirals.

Last edited: