Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

Whos Who is a:

- Pirate Captain
- Calamity lvl hype
- Doesnt fly in Base nor DF
- Probably an ancient cat fruit. So a cool Sabretooth making him very sharp and lethal
- Also is a swordsman

Perfect for Zoro in my opinion
Good thing all the fans who understand this manga dont look to deep into your predictions

Your opinions tend to lean on the wrong side because they're not conceptualized by facts by driven by headcanon and self satisfying narrative

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yh. But ngl the fight made me like Jinbe a bit more. WsW literally made Jinbe look cool. Which is an incredible feat lmao.
Imagine if he fought anyone cool to begin with.
Who's Who wasn't even better than Black Maria Moveset aesthetics wise. He was just a mixture of Lucci/Jabura/Stussy with the exception of his jaw attacks.
Black Maria had a pleasing fighting style aesthetically but she amounted to nothing but a fighter with a Grab Bag of cheap tricks

Holy shit you’re on to something . Improve Who’s Who’s stats and have Law fight him instead of Linlin, an agile fighter which would be a good counter for Law. which would make Kidd seem better too if he’s taking on a Yonko solo.
Next step.....get Meme out of the arc.

Kidd could play a Yamato role, nerfing Kaido a bit. Way more impressive than what hes doing now. Whilst WsW could be stated around Jack lvl, and could be Law's opponent. Then Jinbe would take on Jack.