General & Others Zoro was the first in the crew who learned both types of haki

If this post is not a cover for justifying “Zoro’s CoO is better than Sanji’s”, I am inclined to talk about the facts.
Zoro, while not confirmed but with all signs being there, most probably used CoO and CoA against Mr. 1 during Alabasta.
Sanji’s pervert sense is also shown to be a branch of CoO specialized for him, so he probably used it during Little Garden too.
As for cursed sword things, I cannot decide honestly. I think cursed swords have their own personality and Zoro might have used CoO in that case to sense its presence, but there might also be something more tricky about them too. I would say chances are %60 CoO and %40 not CoO

Nah, Luffy was surprised and Yosaku went wtf mode why'd you hit it, and they were right there :kayneshrug:

I think both this and the cursed sword thing is reaching to a greater extent than the rest btw.

That's more on the sword being special and giving bad vibes, and Zoro being someone with significant experience in wielding a sword and thus able to pick up on that more so than some random nobody would.

Sanji - Little Garden
Nami - pre Drum Island
Zoro - Alabasta

are the most legit examples for them.
Okay you did not understand what I am refering to. Once clear your mind about the haki concept and look at my concept. Mine is more related to Voat, but VOAT too seems like Coo. And this is what I thought was the concept being developed at that time, i.e. A person could sense/hear/understand the particular thing in which they spend too much time or are very close to from childhood maybe like an affinity. And the examples for such examples were Zoro with sword, Nami with weather elements and luffy with animals, there are examples where it was hinted that they could understand their affinity. Even Rayleigh hinted at luffy being different about how he can understand animals, and we know its because he has spent a lot of time with animals. And similarly we see examples for both zoro and nami with sword and climate.

Yup, as they said it has nothing to do with sensing the non living matter. Katakuri sees the future when it's related to the living people as well.

Luffy dodging mihawk's attack is a sign of CoO Haki, not dodging rocks, because rocks can't think.

And mihawk also says Luffy is ''unusually calm'' which is the essence of using CoO; if you are not calm you can't use CoO Haki. After seing this, that Luffy can possibly use CoO Haki, mihawk starts to use more power against Luffy and he cuts iceberg in his next attack.

CoO can also senses the possible pain if you don't dodge it, Luffy also experienced that if he didn't pull his arm against mihawk in the right moment.

Enel couldn't predict Luffy's movement, when Luffy was not thinking anything,

It's literally called ''mind rope''... (mantra).

You can predict your opponents movement by observing their mind, a rock doesn't have a ''mind''...

''Using only his natural reflex to dodge... Since he is not thinking, his movements can't be predicted.''

So, Zoro can't predict the movement of something that's not thinking; such as rocks.

If you are asking what Zoro did, it could be ''enhanced hearing'' (like Fujitora also has) or other kind of abilities like ''natural reflex'' like Luffy did against Enel when he wasn't thinking.

So unfortunately your Zoro theory got debunked.

Also, if you are searching for unconscious Haki usages pre-TS (which Luffy already used CoC Haki without consciousness pre-TS, why not other types of Haki like Coby did with CoO?)

Luffy already showed a sign of CoO while fighting Galdino, even before Alabasta, since Galdino is a thinking living being (not a rock), it's highly possible that Luffy predicted the real Galdino by using CoO Haki,

In his first move he found the real Galdino;

I also believe Luffy was using CoA from time to time without even him noticing it, but not consistently or consciously, not only CoO or CoC. Such as when he broke Arlong's sword with his fingers only, or when he destroyed Alabasta's very thick bedrock layer ground while finishing Crocodile,

Or when he punched Blackbeard with his rage in Impel Down, Blackbeard even says Luffy's Haki increased pre-TS.

Okay you did not understand what I am refering to. Once clear your mind about the haki concept and look at my concept. Mine is more related to Voat, but VOAT too seems like Coo. And this is what I thought was the concept being developed at that time, i.e. A person could sense/hear/understand the particular thing in which they spend too much time or are very close to from childhood maybe like an affinity. And the examples for such examples were Zoro with sword, Nami with weather elements and luffy with animals, there are examples where it was hinted that they could understand their affinity. Even Rayleigh hinted at luffy being different about how he can understand animals, and we know its because he has spent a lot of time with animals. And similarly we see examples for both zoro and nami with sword and climate.
Did Zoro spend a lot of time with rocks to feel where those were falling as well ? :milaugh:

And you are disingenous not applying that to Sanji and women, as if it's not something special to his character. Especially when that particular type of interaction was highlited not only pre time skip, but also post time skip in the same manner, in the context of CoO.

Sanji is actually the only one who get's proper follow up on that, and get's it framed as a CoO feat post time skip.

Is it weird if Zoro ends up having the most advanced haki in all the colors?
CoO considering that he will fight the guy with Clear Clear fruit.
CoC considering that it cannot be trained and depends on overall growth.
CoA, no explanation needed.
The very reason why Oda portrayed him as Luffy's overall equal since the time of Whisky peak, eventually setting him like the Akainu to the Aokiji ratio wise and not viceversa funnily.

Observation haki in its basic form does not sense non living matter. (Skypeia made that quite clear) Therefore sensing and hearing the breathing of the stone isn’t observation haki.

You can argue about armament haki but there’s no chance that was observation
The breath/voice of all things and the klabautermann make it clear that all objects in one piece have a soul and it's a matter of being able to hear them
Post automatically merged:

No. He could use CoA at any time after Alabasta. He had no teacher to explain him that it's also useful vs logia instead of just cutting steel.
Yeah. Zoro consistently cuts steel with no problem after mr 1. Marines swords, a train, the enies lobby gate, etc

If Zoro can detect inanimate objects and other CoO users can't, it just makes his feat on Alabasata more impressive, lol. But I doubt that's the case. Like @ArturCantSpeakJapanese said, it's more likely that inanimate objects in One Piece possess intention. In Japan's native religion, Shinto, inanimate objects have kami (spirits/gods) living within them. Oda may have borrowed from this concept when he created haki and the Breath of All Things.

Zoro downplayers are so desperate to explain away his feats that they accidentally wank him.
:milaugh:

Nothing of what Zoro did in Arabasta was conceived as haki, be it armament, observation or both; it was the breath of things, an idiosincratic ability recently retconned as advanced armament (leaving unexplained holes). Avoiding the rubble falling came from hearing its breath, which was a necessary condition to later choose to cut it or not (a whole power).

Any ad hoc rationalization you can come up with will fall short because you can't make any sense out of what happened against Bonez with the reference on said retconning.

Sanji's first CoO feat comes even before Alabasta and even Drum Island.

Going back to as early as Little Garden

we have one of the first clear cut examples of Sanji reacting to a woman in danger while not in his vecinity

which we've learned post time skip is one of Oda's way to showcase certain more unique aspects of his CoO within the crew.
So according to this, Simp haki is a very real thing and not a Gag. And Oda was fucking this character from the beginning.

So according to this, Simp haki is a very real thing and not a Gag. And Oda was fucking this character from the beginning.
Protecting the female when in danger is protecting the future of the specie. It's a core animalistic trait. Sanji resonating with that shows that he has top tier genes, as his ancestors would have been most suited to assure the success of their tribe :myman:

Protecting the female when in danger is protecting the future of the specie. It's a core animalistic trait. Sanji resonating with that shows that he has top tier genes, as his ancestors would have been most suited to assure the success of their tribe :myman:
Bro. You can spin that in any way you want. But this is One Piece, and that’s Oda’s perspective of Sanji. There are plenty other males of the species available.

Ofc he have more haki and that he "awakened" that potential first, come on he is training since he was a kid sanji spent some training when he was a kid but he also had a job. Dont forget that sanji is smarter come on zoro was going to die from hunger in the east blue
And about sanji again.. i like to think that he is only a bit less lethal than zoro because marimo has weapons and shit. BUT sanji trained in literal hell 24/7 running from those monsters ahhh man its complicated so many things would make sense and you can make lot of theories about both fighters but then i remember oda keep cucking sanji over and over again and i end up feeling like "bruh"

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Don't worry it's not about special genes, Sanji does it for other reasons my man. And he's the classic stereotype.