Future Events Zoro will 1v1 Kaido in this war, even if only briefly.

Will Zoro 1v1 Kaido

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Laido is sufffering against Kinemon when he's going to meet Gran Manster he'll become a dragon and go away
Post automatically merged:

zoro 1v1 kaido in the chapter 1000 (titled "World Strongest Creature vs Future World Strongest Creature")
Titled The end Beast Crew

Laido is sufffering against Kinemon when he's going to meet Gran Manster he'll become a dragon and go away

Titled The end Beast Crew
This isn't Rebbeca is Yamato

It has come to my attention that some Zorofans are wavering in their faith of the Grandmaster. I have come to put an end to such weak believers who walk in the faith of the Santoryu Swordsman.:kata:

Zoro will 1v1 Kaido for these reasons.

Black Blade and Ryuma lore: As much as Kaido will require a group effort to take Down, i doubt Oda has built up Enma becoming a black blade for it to become one in amoment when they are Gangbanging Crydo. Zoro to have his Black Blade moment flustered by others when he faces Kaido will be wierd. "Oh look I made a black blade when I was tag teaming Kaido". There will no doubt be moments of team effort, but just as such there will be a moment solely for him to create that Black Blade, which means 1v1 at the very least briefly.

Yasuie: Zoro wishes to avenge Yasuie himself, just as Law wished to avenge Corazon he got part of the Doffy fight specifically dedicated to him. Thus when Zoro is avenging Yasuie, that part of the fight will be specifically dedicated to him. But unlike Law, Zoro will best his Enemy.

Shimotsuki plotline: The shimotsuki plotline is unfinished in Wano. Only one person in the alliance is directly connected story-wise to the shimotsuki. Zoro hasn't known of the peril that Kaido caused to the Shimotsuki's. I am almost positive that Shimotsuki plot-line will play heavily into the Kaido fight because of the Shimotsuki's history with Dragons. Kuina, Koushiro, Yasuie, Toko, Ushimaru, Grandpa Kozaburo, Ryuma!!! Zoro has connections too all of these Shimotsuki's in one way or another. Kaido also went and made sure the Shimotsuki clan perished, I am sure Zoro will also learn about this. The shimotsuki plotline also asks for 1v1 confrontation between Zoro and Kaido:

Punk Hazard and Thriller Bark connections, and Zou:

In Thriller Bark there were two looming threats, In wano there are two looming threats. In that arc Zoro had to 1v1 one of the looming threats, and Luffy had to fight the other. Because Big Mom is here Luffy will likely not 1v1 both Yonkos at the same time. We also got alot of Wano lore in Thriller bark which draws a distinct connection between Wano and Thriller Bark.

Also, its almost a guarantee that Oda will briefly team-up Big Mom and Kaido so we can see a Yonko alliance teamwork. Because of this it is likely that Zoro will lead the fight against Kaido after Luffy has gotten some moments with Kaido, so that Luffy can focus on Big Mom since he is the reason she is there. Zoro also said he would lead the samurai in Zou, it is very likely he will lead them against Kaido since Kaido is the creature the Samurai have beef with. In him leading them, there will have to be some moment to show he can lead them against Kaido. Like i said, a possible brief 1v1.

In Punk Hazard we also got many Wano lore, and just like Thriller Bark we also got two looming threats that arc. We also got Kinemon foreshadowing to cut Kaido's fire like what we see in 991. We also get the Santoryu Swordsman and Luffy vs the Dragon. The cool thing about that is, in that Dragon fight, Zoro tells Luffy to leave it to him. Will we see The Grandmaster order Luffy to leave this Dragon on Onigashima to him aswell???:myman::myman::myman:

:steef::steef::steef:.

This meeting has met its end. Have discourse below.:endthis:
Zoro did 1v1 Kaido in this latest chapter unless you mean Dragon Kaido?