Powers & Abilities Zoro will be the Deathly Hallows owner.

Will eos zoro be the Deathly Hallows owner?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The Deathly hallows are the three stronger power magical objects supposed was created by Death: elder wand, resurrection stone, and the cloak of invisibility. The elder wand would be a reference about the strongest sword (black enma), while resurrection stone and the cloak of invisibility zoro will obtain the first when he defeat the same death and invisibility when he defeat shyriu (which will demostrate than the death power is stronger than any df).
By this way eos zoro will be the same death, a being invensible: King of the hell.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Cinera

This guy is legit trying to mix harry potter with one piece

First we had @ShishioIsBack with the marvel x one piece bs now this???

what goes through zorofans heads? I truly question it lol
Post automatically merged:

He already has a magical sword to boost his ap What more do you want? Lol

This guy is legit trying to mix harry potter with one piece

First we had @ShishioIsBack with the marvel x one piece bs now this???

what goes through zorofans heads? I truly question it lol
Post automatically merged:

He already has a magical sword to boost his ap What more do you want? Lol
yet the claim Zorofans craft better theory on the other thread :chopoff:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
The Deathly hallows are the three stronger power magical objects supposed was created by Death: elder wand, resurrection stone, and the cloak of invisibility. The elder wand would be a reference about the strongest sword (black enma), while resurrection stone and the cloak of invisibility zoro will obtain the first when he defeat the same death and invisibility when he defeat shyriu (which will demostrate than the death power is stronger than any df).
By this way eos zoro will be the same death, a being invensible: King of the hell.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Cinera
Cool guess but I think that 3 different straw hats will have each of them. Since Zoro has Enma, the wand, and Sanji has his Raid Suit, the cloak, the resurrection stone might be some kind of Brook's power up, having in mind his devil fruit. It is possible it might be him, but let's notice the fact that both Zoro and Sanji does not have any devil fruit powers and we talk about objects.

That means that the third person might be someone who does not have any devil fruit powers. My guess is Usopp mainly basing on his freshest title, the God. God is the one who gives live, and as we know from the Bible his son was resurrected which might suggest us that he might be the one, but it is just a thought. Most of voices guess that next stop will be Elbaf, place highly attached to Usopp, where he highly might get his own power up, going with that pattern since Sanji and Zoro got theirs one after another: first Whole Cake Island where Sanji got the Raid Suit, second is Wano where Zoro got Enma.

It is just my take on that topic so feel free to ignore it or correct me, I will survive it.