Speculations Zoro will face King and a black blade true power

There's been a lot of talk lately as to whether Zoro will face King. I believe he will and King will be the opponent to push Zoro the most.

King is the perfect opponent for Zoro. Not only because he's a swordsman but because of his strength and skills I believe he has obtained from being a swordsman in Wano for over 20 years. I think King will be Zoro's Katakuri's fight. Just like how Katakuri was a stronger Luffy with more power/ability, King will be a stronger Zoro will more power/ability. He has swordsmanship, strength, durability, recovery, flight, DF, CoA, CoO, and fire. I believe for Zoro to beat him he will need to learn how to cut fire and forge a black blade.

Why is forging a black blade is so important? I'll get to that later let's first talk about strength and fire.

Strength plays a major role in swordsmanship. Even if you have the ability to cut anything if you don't have the strength to push the cutting attack completely through the object you are cutting your cut will fall short and you won't completely cut through the object. King being an ancient zoan means he has incredible strength and can combine that strength with his swordsmanship. King powerful attacks might even overpower Zoro's attacks at first.

Fire is simple. King can use fire and with the nickname "King the Wildfire" I'm expecting his fire ability and attacks to be powerful and on a large scale. Zoro is interested in the ability to cut fire and obtaining that ability to cut fire will not only be useful against King but will also help him fully master BOAT.

The black blade and why it is so important to swordsman.

I've come to the conclusion that the only way to stop a powerful ryuo or even BOAT is a black blade. By that I mean the user must have to the the ability to forge a blade, just possessing a black blade because someone gave it to isn't enough. King should have incredibly powerful ryuo since he has been a Wano over 20 years.

Hyu explained Ryuo is the ability to flow haki to a sword. Samurais learn ryuo in order to use barrier haki to cut or not cut what they desire. Mihawk told Zoro it's possible to stop a sword from breaking by creating a black blade. Now we know he was talking about forging a black blade not temporarily adding blacken haki to a sword.

Now because of that, Oda has created the irresistible force paradox. The, "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object". The ability to cut anything or nothing would be the unstoppable force. Forging a black blade that can't be broken or cut would be the immovable object. Understand, I'm not saying a black blade itself can't be broken I believe that is only true in the hands of the one who created the black blade. In other words, the power to forge a black blade.

Something has to give and I believe the one that will give is the ability to cut anything. Why? Swordsman fighting style revolves around swordsmanship. They are at their strongest when using a sword. If their sword is cut or broken there goes their strongest fighting ability. In other words, the battle is more or less over and they have lost. Being able to stop that is more important in my opinion.

With all of that said, I believe King currently has a stronger Ryuo than Zoro and will cut/break Zoro's lowest grade sword, 3rd generation demon splitter. Zoro will learn the secret to forging a black blade during battle to stop King for cutting his other swords and will cut King's sword instead.

King is the perfect opponent for Zoro. Not only because he's a swordsman but because of his strength and skills I believe he has obtained from being a swordsman in Wano for over 20 years. I think King will be Zoro's Katakuri's fight. Just like how Katakuri was a stronger Luffy with more power/ability, King will be a stronger Zoro will more power/ability. He has swordsmanship, strength, durability, recovery, flight, DF, CoA, CoO, and fire. I believe for Zoro to beat him he will need to learn how to cut fire and forge a black blade.
u know the same thing goes for sanji

flies uses fire attacks pretty fast and agile

u know the same thing goes for sanji

flies uses fire attacks pretty fast and agile
I disagree. Swordsman are always at the strongest when they are using their swords. His fire will be used to produce stronger cutting attacks that burn like what Kinemon did.

Sanji's attacks are kicking attacks. Sanji uses his fire to create blunt attacks that burn.

Even though they can both fly, Sanji is not an aerial fighter. He uses his flight to gain a momentum to produce more powerful attacks. Look at his battle with P1.

Zoro has incredible strength, agility and speed. He's not a very mobile fighter as in he doesn't run around the battlefield, but he has incredibly fast long range and close range attacks. One his best agility feats was evading Kuma's attacks.

They are swordsmen so everything they do will be used to make their swordsmanship more powerful and deadlier.