Powers & Abilities Zoros and Sanjis Opponents Throughout The Series

You bashing my username yet you believe kid, law and koby are gonna be the ones who will fight the gorosei (who are the toppest of tiers) you confuse me bruh lol
No. You confused me first. :kata:

You believe Kidd > Zoro, but you also unironically believe Zoro is gonna fight a Gorosei and/or an Admiral for some made-up reason related to Roger's crew? And you said this after what happened in Wano? That's just gullible, dude. :nicagesmile:

I agree to an extent

When it comes to the gorosei I don’t really care who beats them. Like I can see nusjuro either going to zoro or wano as a whole. If Sanji beats one cool but if he doesn’t whatever. Tho between the 2 zoro’s more likely to beat one

It could be like Enels priest or doffy’s execution where a bunch of different characters fight them
If you don't care who the Gorosei goes down to, why bring up any fanfiction about Zoro and the Cook beating 2 of them in the first place? That feels like you're kinda hoping for Zoro and the Cook to do just that, sorry to say. :jordanmf:

Again, not saying it won't happen, but why hold out hope for 5% chance?

My 5% chance of Luffy's crew taking down the Gorosei and 10% chance of Luffy's crew taking down the Admirals are my being generous. Honest. :kobeha:

Actual chances are significantly lower than that. Maybe even close to zero, pretty much. :leohah:

No. You confused me first. :kata:

You believe Kidd > Zoro, but you also unironically believe Zoro is gonna fight a Gorosei and/or an Admiral for some made-up reason related to Roger's crew? And you said this after what happened in Wano? That's just gullible, dude. :nicagesmile:

If you don't care who the Gorosei goes down to, why bring up any fanfiction about Zoro and the Cook beating 2 of them in the first place? That feels like you're kinda hoping for Zoro and the Cook to do just that, sorry to say. :jordanmf:

Again, not saying it won't happen, but why hold out hope for 5% chance?

My 5% chance of Luffy's crew taking down the Gorosei and 10% chance of Luffy's crew taking down the Admirals are my being generous. Honest. :kobeha:

Actual chances are significantly lower than that. Maybe even close to zero, pretty much. :leohah:
Because I think they’re more likely to beat gorosei compared to the chance they have of beating admirals or emperors

All that really matters is that whoever it might be
  1. Luffy fights the leader
  2. Zoro their strongest subordinate there
  3. Sanji their second strongest subordinate there

Not always, but usually when the crew goes up against a big organisation in a saga Luffy faces the leader, Zoro faces the number 2 and Sanji the number 3. I think this'll, in general, apply for both the Admirals and the World Government. The Holy Knights seem like Revolutionary Army enemies if anything, whereas we're seeing the Straw Hats here and now encounter and form grudges against the World Government at a much more personal and direct way than before (of course they've always been behind a lot of terrible stuff like Ohara, but now we're seeing the crew meet them face to face as they try to protect Robin, Bonney and Kuma).

I think Sanji'll face Mars and Aramaki (if Kizaru is out of the picture as an enemy for the crew). I don't think it'll be a big deal when the Admirals and Gorosei get fights. If Sanji does face any, they'll be judged based on what they show and we'll probably get the members of those groups being judged as individuals by then so if people choose to downplay or hype them up that'll be that.

I don't view it as a case of "if Zoro fights one, Sanji must" but more so a matter of that being a significant enemy faction that the crew will encounter in the future when it's time for their downfall, and I think we'll get the usual pattern with the top 3 (or so) of the faction going to the top 3 or the crew. Maybe it won't happen, maybe Sanji will face somebody else, we'll see, I just think the Straw Hats will be at the centre of that confrontation like most, and Oda will simply make their strongest fighters strong enough to meet the challenge by developing Sanji throughout the coming arcs.

Because I think they’re more likely to beat gorosei compared to the chance they have of beating admirals or emperors

All that really matters is that whoever it might be
  1. Luffy fights the leader
  2. Zoro their strongest subordinate there
  3. Sanji their second strongest subordinate there
Yeah, well, Wano, Dressrosa, and Punk Hazard made it clear, if anything, that Lolda isn't gonna make Zoro and the Cook fight people in the same tier that Law fights at least.

No way Luffy's peers like Law, Kidd, Sabo, etc aren't fighting the Gorosei. By the process of elimination, his crew fights Gorosei's underlings, like the God's Knights.

Zoro vs Fujitora
Sanji vs Ryokugyu

Zoro vs Venus
Sanji vs Mars

Zoro vs Shiryu
Sanji vs Burgess or Lafitte (I think it's Burgess)
Not always, but usually when the crew goes up against a big organisation in a saga Luffy faces the leader, Zoro faces the number 2 and Sanji the number 3. I think this'll, in general, apply for both the Admirals and the World Government. The Holy Knights seem like Revolutionary Army enemies if anything, whereas we're seeing the Straw Hats here and now encounter and form grudges against the World Government at a much more personal and direct way than before (of course they've always been behind a lot of terrible stuff like Ohara, but now we're seeing the crew meet them face to face as they try to protect Robin, Bonney and Kuma).

I think Sanji'll face Mars and Aramaki (if Kizaru is out of the picture as an enemy for the crew). I don't think it'll be a big deal when the Admirals and Gorosei get fights. If Sanji does face any, they'll be judged based on what they show and we'll probably get the members of those groups being judged as individuals by then so if people choose to downplay or hype them up that'll be that.

I don't view it as a case of "if Zoro fights one, Sanji must" but more so a matter of that being a significant enemy faction that the crew will encounter in the future when it's time for their downfall, and I think we'll get the usual pattern with the top 3 (or so) of the faction going to the top 3 or the crew. Maybe it won't happen, maybe Sanji will face somebody else, we'll see, I just think the Straw Hats will be at the centre of that confrontation like most, and Oda will simply make their strongest fighters strong enough to meet the challenge by developing Sanji throughout the coming arcs.
:emohiyo:

It's pizarro
*north blue royalty connection
Germa prince vs corrupt King
Don't think so, Burgess (and partially Lafitte too) fits better as the typical Sanji's opponent: crazy strong big stupid wrestler.
Sanji vs an Island man it's a fight hard to imagine considering their fighting style.