Powers & Abilities Zoro's block was a second....

WSS > WSC title relevance wise at least to our knowledge.

The former features in the databooks and the other does not. This should make at least reflect and consider. Doubtful Oda would just play around about the WSC title.

Seriously Mihawk is a nobody. Only Zoro knows about him, while the entire straw hat crew knows what an Admiral is.
He's also a weakling. Injured Retired Weakedned Old Age Zeff got Don Kreig more shook than Mihawk

Don Krieg's reaction to Mihawk.

Don Krieg's reaction to Zeff's name.

Look at the way Don Krieg is hyping up Zeff....

https://i.ibb.co/G3vyQyZ/Peerless-1.jpg

Then he talks down to Mihawk lmao.

Zeff wank thread incoming soon:yearight:

Seriously Mihawk is a nobody. Only Zoro knows about him, while the entire straw hat crew knows what an Admiral is.
I've got a few issues with this.
You said Mihawk is a nobody whom no one knows about, which is bullshit for starters. Every single fucking person at marineford knew of Mihawk, shanks knows of Mihawk. Mihawk is a renowned figure in OP
Luffy knew fuck all about piracy, the people and the places he would be encountering at the start of the story, it's concerning you use him to validate your opinion on mihawks fame.

You are correct, no need for any more mental gymnastics. Mihawk was written into the story to give Zoro fans the illusion of progress, while the entire world knows who the Admirals are, and only the Pirate King can surpass them.

It should have been clear to Zoro fans when Zoro went from Pica to Kaido that Oda doesn’t give a fuck about his growth or about giving him any real competition for WSS lol. He’s just going to get handheld to a goal that nobody cares about.
Why does it matter how many are in the race for WSS. Becoming WSS is not about the fodder inbetween, it's the cream of the crop you're aiming for. Until someone balls up and faces mihawk we will never hear about the other competitors anyway, makes your assumption that no one is competing look a lil silly, doesn't it?

Zeff knew him / Vista is happy that Mihawk knew his name / Doffy and others hyped him / the WSM knows him :blobdj:

meanwhile you posted a hard headcanon

<< while the entire straw hat crew knows what an Admiral is. >> :jinbewat:

Sanji : just how high up is that ? :halt:

:jinbewat:

:perocry:

He's also a weakling. Injured Retired Weakedned Old Age Zeff got Don Kreig more shook than Mihawk

Don Krieg's reaction to Mihawk.

Don Krieg's reaction to Zeff's name.

Look at the way Don Krieg is hyping up Zeff....

https://i.ibb.co/G3vyQyZ/Peerless-1.jpg

Then he talks down to Mihawk lmao.

Zeff wank thread incoming soon:yearight:
Last page of chapter 49, mihawks silhouette drifts in the distance whilst Zeff shits his pants and continues on to say "that..." " that man...". Zeff, whom "is peerless", is scared of good ole hawk-eyes. Not only is your argument fucked but I even used your own wank :sweat:

- What ? Zoro while being off guard got pushed underground and despite this he sent a slash by the weakest sword and made ur admiral shivered and pushed back while benting his back and his soldiers calling him on worry clown
:gokulaugh:Zoro got speedblitz stop using headcanon,
See Fujitora? :shocking:Still looking
Do you see Fujitora Again? :shocking:Still looking

Now you see him and you can see the exclamation points on zoro suprised he got speedblitz :milaugh:

- Unexpected sword slashes ? :fujilaugh: didn't your admiral tards fandom claim that he has the best CoO and your admirals are FS users :willsmith: now where did it go here :doffycry: answer me fraud :vistalaugh:
:gokulaugh:He never expected a sword slash only a couple people can do that inverse he had absolutely no knowledge on zoro and still neg-diff him despite zoro having knowledge on his fruit prior

and your soldiers did like admirals they even could hurt him using guns Next no need to trash fruits this is how WB was weak in MF
:zosleepy:The same would happen to Milaugh its just that those soldiers are strong enough to fight someone superior tomilaugh
- But he sent ur current FA trashadmiral underground cursing him for doing that :shame:
And Sakazuki got up from that oh should we forget that Mihawk Rival Said Sick Whitebeard was at the top not Milaugh
Bu..t I thought Milaugh was stronger
Sanji wondered what the fuck is an admiral tier until she explained that to them then they understood it try next time without embrassing urself
Sanji was shaking in fear when he heard he was an admiral while not caring about an Milaugh
Did Usopp interfer with zoro fight like he did with the captain Luffy
- your fraud admiral couldn't even stop Diamond Jozu who marked him admiral tard :vistalaugh: while Mihawl got sneak attacked from all the sides and he blocked them even while day dreaming
:fujilaugh:Nice try Fraud, this is what Aokiji did casual punches did the most durable man that mihawk couldn't even scratch

Milaugh got his blocked by Jozu :doffycry:But Aokiji easily overpowers him

- despite Robin explaining that , Zoro didn't give a fuck about him but when he heard about Mihawk he sweated asf :risitasad:
and this is usopp sweated around when Mihawk came :risitavirus:
This is zoro before even knowing he was an admiral he knew he was stronger than Mifraud on spot
Bu..t Zoro was ready for smoke:luuh:
Zoro didn't dare Lay on a hand the man while sleeping he knew better but yet was ready to to Face mihawk in east blue :crybeard:
Usopp once again tells another SH member to not attempt to fight an admiral
Whole crew amazed from Aokiji casual freeze which no-one was impressed by mihawk serious showings on zoro and fodder battleships
As for zolo whos already>Mihawk
Sweating Once Again
Aokiji then puts zoro down with no effort
:hihihi:While it takes mihawk 2 youru slashes with knife to put an East blue zoro down
Quite embarrassing shall we forget recent events?
Mihawk getting replaced by a robot
:vistalaugh:
Wait I thought Fujitora was a swordsmen mihawk says he honor the swordsman code by killing
:risitavirus:
Yes Lee and HQ are my superiors you think I'm Prideful like you, Light,HA,Cinera all your superiors boy

Last edited: