Powers & Abilities Zoro's Conqueror's Haki is Different

How do characters gain stronger or weaker CoC?

• By becoming stronger in their chosen fighting style

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • They can't. They're born with a certain, unchangeable innate capacity to learn CoC.

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • They display dedication to their dream (e.g. Zoro)

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • They actually achieve their dream (e.g. Ryuma, Mihawk)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • By becoming more charismatic

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
I see zoro letting enma suck out his haki and that brought out zoros CoC and somehow people saying thats better than luffys controlled kings haki yeah i dont think so, these really guys dont like luffy and down play everything he has gone though.
Post automatically merged:

Agreed. Luffy keeps harping on wanting to become pirate king, but take very few actual thought out steps to how to achieve it

Our good buddy drizzt put it best in his vid
luffy has done everthing he can do with info he knows and with his crew welfare coming first.
Whats goner be easier to find the one piece/becoming the pirate king with or with out the yonko.

Last edited:
Rayleigh stated that CoC is the embodiment of the willpower of the user itself. The stronger your willpower, the stronger your conqueror's haki gets.

@Kiiro make a good point here. The reason why Zoro suddenly unlocked Adv CoC in such a short amount of time is because he finally embraces his dream of WSS and doesn't talk about Luffy's PK dream all the time. And during his flashback with Kozaburo, he finally understand the concepts of the way of the swords and thus he was able to tamed Enma fully. While I don't necessary agree that Zoro's willpower is greater than Luffy's, it's undeniable that both are in the same caliber.
How many times has Zoro said he was gonna be the WSS after the time skip? Dont rememeber