Grandmaster the new Haki god?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • King of hell yeah

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Pls give my fav COC, I beg pls give him COC :(

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Zoro awakening top tier COO even before Haki was full-fledged introduced vs Mr 1

Zoro awakening COC for an instance using Asura vs Kaku

In Wano, Zoro not only fully awakened COC, but also ACOC as well within ACOC
For all those saying that Enma is the reason, Oden had for 20 years and he fought the likes of Ashura Doji and so many and yet he didn't awaken it :steef::steef:
It took 10 fucking minutes to master ACOC and 3 shots the strongest YC1 introduced for now excluding Beckman and Shiryu.

And to that, his COA made Kaido dodge like a bitch :suresure::suresure:

If it isn't crazy haki god potential, then what it is? Having COO for years and still not having future sight?dodging rice beans, pan cake is? :suresure::suresure:

Whatever I stated are factual and only three-person might be comparable to Zoro in that feat, Roger, Mihawk and Shanks :blush::blush::blush:
Facts!

I think so just because DF probably divides training attention
Post automatically merged:

Ur right but I wanna be petty, didn't Zoro show basically all signs of haki before luffy?
True, but Zoro is also two years older than Luffy, and had been out fighting, and bounty hunting long before Luffy ever set foot off of Dawn Island. Luffy's development is leagues above where Zoro was when he was Luffy's age. People tend to forget that. When Zoro was Luffy's age he was fighting Mr. 1 and Kaku. Luffy at that age is fighting Yonkos, and soon to be admirals.

I think so just because DF probably divides training attention

Ur right but I wanna be petty, didn't Zoro show basically all signs of haki before luffy?
That is because Zoro was taught haki concepts as a kid and profffessional training in swordsmanship by his sensei.

Luffy on the other hand never had any professional training and still has better haki skill and potential than Zoro despite only learning of it 2 years ago.

This thread makes Zoro look worse than he is.

Why making threads like these when you should know that Luffy exceeds Zoro in all Haki forms now?

Zoro has no FS, no ID Haki and he just unlocked ACOC against King when Luffy used it entirely against Kaido until the very end, not to mention an ACoC + hardened + ID Haki infused island sized punch which overpowered Kaido's Blazing Bagua which was amped with ACoC as well.
Zoro got a roughly three year head start on Haki, and Luffy has already surpassed him in every category, even Zoro's own Haki specialty.... How is that having potential in a league of his own? :kawak:

On another note Ace and Doflamingo unlocked Haki when they were children.... Looks like their potential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone. :seriously:

Don't even get me started on the Haki GOAT, Aisa.....
Does this guy even realize how much little sense he's making? Saying the guy who has had Haki longer, and hasn't mastered a single Color, has greater potential than the guy who has had Haki for less time, and has mastered all three colors.... This can't be reality.....
True, but Zoro is also two years older than Luffy, and had been out fighting, and bounty hunting long before Luffy ever set foot off of Dawn Island. Luffy's development is leagues above where Zoro was when he was Luffy's age. People tend to forget that. When Zoro was Luffy's age he was fighting Mr. 1 and Kaku. Luffy at that age is fighting Yonkos, and soon to be admirals.

This kind of discussion is...deviating from the purpose of this thread...

Zoro awakening top tier COO even before Haki was full-fledged introduced vs Mr 1

Zoro awakening COC for an instance using Asura vs Kaku

In Wano, Zoro not only fully awakened COC, but also ACOC as well within ACOC
For all those saying that Enma is the reason, Oden had for 20 years and he fought the likes of Ashura Doji and so many and yet he didn't awaken it :steef::steef:
It took 10 fucking minutes to master ACOC and 3 shots the strongest YC1 introduced for now excluding Beckman and Shiryu.

And to that, his COA made Kaido dodge like a bitch :suresure::suresure:

If it isn't crazy haki god potential, then what it is? Having COO for years and still not having future sight?dodging rice beans, pan cake is? :suresure::suresure:

Whatever I stated are factual and only three-person might be comparable to Zoro in that feat, Roger, Mihawk and Shanks :blush::blush::blush:
You forgot:

1. Pre-Raid, he is able to sense/smell/locate alcohol/beer that even a cook who specializes in CoO can't.

2. King's battle, he is able to hear shamisen from far away, farther than a spy who specializes in CoO who can only sense from his floor to rooftop.

Zoro hasn't even shown whether or not he can use his advanced CoC without Odens sword sucking it out of him first.

Luffy figured out how to use Advanced CoC all on his own, just from getting smacked around with it. I'm not saying that Zoro isn't impressive for it, but Luffy>>
What nonsense. Enma never pulled acoc out of Zoro herself. Even when out of control, taking a ton of haki. Zoro himself issues acoc to all blades at once. Or only on sandai.

In the manga, it was shown 10 times that Zoro haki > haki Luffy. Hundreds of blows from Luffy had less effect than one Ashura of a half-dead Zoro. Zoro's Acoc zippers were bigger than anyone else's. Zoro is the only one who combines acoc and a huge amount of smoke haki at the same time.

Last edited:
Bullshit, zoro was a bounty hunter and no special challenge for him. luffy ace and sabo was pratically trained by garp.
even after when they both came out of it. they were equally matched.

Luffy awakened coc in marineford. and leanred adcoc in wano. zoro did it in wano and adcoc too. to the matter of fact zoro was succesful in defeating it's opponent with adcoc unlike luffy. which according to your adcoc in 15 mins he was falling off the island in the next chapter.

zoro was given a time limit and would return to the nearth death situation kaido and bigmam gave him and that too multifold. king didn't major damage to zoro.

zoro used coo in alabasta and been using coa since sky pea i guess. luffy didn't have an inch of idea about haki at that time and neither did zoro yet his attacks were already embuied with it.

your boy won against solely because of his devil fruit. kaido already killed gear 4 and adcoc luffy. and caught upto gear 5 in no time.

and that age comparison is dumb. shanks wasn't even on the sea properly till he was 20. do you mean to say current shanks is weaker than luffy?

haki blooms in battle and luffy gets the major battles in the story. that's a fact and thanks to plot armour he wins too.
pretime skip luffy and zoro were the same level. post time skip only thing to push zoro is kaido and until 1010 zoro was the mvp of rooftop. means better than your FS , adCoa Luffy. accept that damn fact and cry.

since time skip zoro barely went all out. and when he got a fight in wano he was given a time limit of 5-10 mins
your rubber boy took 11 hours to master coo and that while applying a strategy of run and fight , kept running away from the multiple time. zoro in that given tijme frame mastered adcoc. learn the difference.

And don't give me the bullshit of zoro don't have FS, it's just not confirmed yet. garp isn't a confirmed coc user either. you think garp was using just coa against rogers in a fight whre they both nearly killed each other. stupid right? zoro was training under mihawk and epithet is hawkeyes. he's literally a master of observation haki too. zoro has breath of all things under his belt too.

Haki blooms in battle not while sitting casually i hipe your dumb brain knows that.
post time skip luffy get to fight hordy , doflamingo , katakuri and then kaido.
post time skip zoro defeated hordy way before luffy that too inside water, he went straight to clash with doflamingo but was interupted by fujitora and he pushed back too. every fight was interupted zoro never got to go all out. Zoro skipped wci and then luffy next major villain was kaido who one shotted him. zoro didn't even fight major villain till now. and they both fought kaido together in the raid and till 1010 accept it or just go cry in a corner zoro did more to kaido than luffy. clearly shows who was superior. he wouldn't have to go down if someone else would have blocked that two yonkou attacks. your rubber boy was scared he didn't even planned on defending it. he was tossed around the whole time and zoro had to save him. even with broken bones.