Grandmaster the new Haki god?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • King of hell yeah

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Pls give my fav COC, I beg pls give him COC :(

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Thinking Ashura is CoC is same as thinking anything that appears yellow is gold while it could be your shit. :milaugh:

That same so called CoC ashura couldn't even hurt pacifista. 🀣🀣

So don't think shit as gold.

Regarding CoO, Sanji and Luffy had even before in little garden but you watch only Zoro panels. You might have missed.
Your boy started crying infront that pacifista btw
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is at present 100 times greater than EOS Lolo who nearly died beating Ling whom GB negged so shveyour illiterate and idiotic headcannon up your peasant ass.
Explain me in a single way luffy would have beat king without acoc.

Luffy is at present 100 times greater than EOS Lolo who nearly died beating Ling whom GB negged so shveyour illiterate and idiotic headcannon up your peasant ass.
Yea that pheasant did zero damage to king. If you understand how king powers work.
and physical attack barely gives damage to king. your boy adv obs goes waste in front of king. adcoc be the only way to take down king. and for nearly died part. zoro was given a time limit. and he would reverse to the damage kaido and bigmam did to zoro. so it wasn't even king who gave zoro damage. and exhaustion of haki never leads death, luffy been exhausted multiple times and ran away mid battle.
and to the matter fact zoro figured out adcoc in one go. whereas your go saying he will take of kaido was falling off the island next chapter.
think twice and read twice too if possible.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

tell me a single character using adcoc after unlocking coc. your did it in marine ford. took him to get wano to understand.
zoro did it as naturally as he breathes. you think luffy would be even able to survive udon without wci development. dressrosa luffy would have died already. and zoro missed the arc. he missed a development in a arc and even in wano. went straight to fighting kaido with luffy. so it was luffy who needed to develop not zoro. untill 1010 accept it or not zoro was the mvp of the rooftop fight. where your boi was being tossed around.

and post 1010 zoro didn't battle kaido at all. and your adcoc wasn't enough either it took the awakening of the most ridiclous df in the history to take down kaido. that too a damaged and weakened kaido fighting since the raid. whereas your sure went down multiple times and got up with awakening shit. gear 4 and adcoc ... kaido fucked luffy and he was even fuckin gear 5 luffy. except for the part luffy awakened to show what gear 5 is oda gave luffy an upper hand but kaido still caught up.

Last edited:
Why making threads like these when you should know that Luffy exceeds Zoro in all Haki forms now?

Zoro has no FS, no ID Haki and he just unlocked ACOC against King when Luffy used it entirely against Kaido until the very end, not to mention an ACoC + hardened + ID Haki infused island sized punch which overpowered Kaido's Blazing Bagua which was amped with ACoC as well.

Why making threads like these when you should know that Luffy exceeds Zoro in all Haki forms now?

Zoro has no FS, no ID Haki and he just unlocked ACOC against King when Luffy used it entirely against Kaido until the very end, not to mention an ACoC + hardened + ID Haki infused island sized punch which overpowered Kaido's Blazing Bagua which was amped with ACoC as well.
And therefore, before the fruit of the God Luffy with FKG+ acoc could not approach the level of Zoro Ashura without 30 bones until acoc was fully mastered zoro:seriously:

Enma is the only reason he was able to use it, and even then he can’t even use it for more then 2 minutes :suresure:
It can be on any of the three blades or on all at once :cheers:

And therefore, before the fruit of the God Luffy with FKG+ acoc could not approach the level of Zoro Ashura without 30 bones until acoc was fully mastered zoro
Luffy fought a stronger Kaido (with better Haki + drunken style) and matched him throughout the fight. It's factual. Zoro managed to scar Kaido but that was it.

Zoro fought with a much fresher Kaido. At the time of Luffy and Kaido's drakt, he had already weakened
Luffy confirmed that Kaido even got stronger with his drunken style. Kaido was weakened but it doesn't weaken his AP.

And what do you mean "Zoro fought with a much fresher Kaido"? Luffy basically fought the same Kaido and knocked Kaido on the ground in the same chapter. Also, it is different if Kaido fights the R5 or if Luffy fights him 1vs1 for more than one hour. Btw, Luffy just unlocked it but was still clumsy at using ACoC, it would be no different to Zoro, especially since Kaido quickly took him down with TB afterwards.

Zoro used his ultimate technique, subconsciously infusing Asura with CoC, to cause Kaido this scar. It's not sufficient enough to claim his Haki was better than Luffy's, especially when dealing with two different kind of attacks. One is brute force, another one lethality.

For now, that's the only explanation for COC and its a manifestation of his will, he didn't unlock ACOC until Wano :suresure::suresure:
Show me panels where it was shown that Sanji has COO before ts? :suresure::suresure:
Sanji had coo in little garden you fucking clown 🀑 do a reread

Yeah yeah. You can write anything from your own story. Don't dedicate as someone work.

Sorry but go back and reread little garden. There was already one thread here regarding that.
That was me. It was present multiple times. One of my favorites is vs absalom when he was using his df

Luffy confirmed that Kaido even got stronger with his drunken style. Kaido was weakened but it doesn't weaken his AP.

And what do you mean "Zoro fought with a much fresher Kaido"? Luffy basically fought the same Kaido and knocked Kaido on the ground in the same chapter. Also, it is different if Kaido fights the R5 or if Luffy fights him 1vs1 for more than one hour. Btw, Luffy just unlocked it but was still clumsy at using ACoC, it would be no different to Zoro, especially since Kaido quickly took him down with TB afterwards.

Zoro used his ultimate technique, subconsciously infusing Asura with CoC, to cause Kaido this scar. It's not sufficient enough to claim his Haki was better than Luffy's, especially when dealing with two different kind of attacks. One is brute force, another one lethality.
There is a fact that Zoro inflicted a one-time damage more than Luffy. And this is Zoro without acoc lightning and khaki smoke on all blades and without 30 bones

Sanji had coo in little garden you fucking clown 🀑 do a reread

That was me. It was present multiple times. One of my favorites is vs absalom when he was using his df
Only thing Sanji had was Germa's D inside his arse, you dumbfuck, post-panel if you're so sure or stop barking the same thing over again n again :suresure::suresure: