Questions & Mysteries Zoro's lineage is... Bait

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You may have read it somewhere else already but we discussed it and came up with possible hints that Zoro's father is not Shimotsuki Ushimaru but admiral Green Bull which Ushimaru has drawn on his cape. We saw that drawing in the manga but in anime, we saw it colored green. Conveniently, Oda is hiding the face of Ryokugyu.

If that is the case, we may not find out much more about Zoro's lineage here in Wano and the lore will focus probably on Ryuma instead.
Ushimaru seems way too old to be Zoro's father so being a grandfather is fitting the timeline more.
However, I am still betting on Toki being a useful plot element and making Zori into a time traveler.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You may have read it somewhere else already but we discussed it and came up with possible hints that Zoro's father is not Shimotsuki Ushimaru but admiral Green Bull which Ushimaru has drawn on his cape. We saw that drawing in the manga but in anime, we saw it colored green. Conveniently, Oda is hiding the face of Ryokugyu.

If that is the case, we may not find out much more about Zoro's lineage here in Wano and the lore will focus probably on Ryuma instead.
Ushimaru seems way too old to be Zoro's father so being a grandfather is fitting the timeline more.
However, I am still betting on Toki being a useful plot element and making Zori into a time traveler.
Stfu lik

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I would have loved if Zoro's lineage came from a "different manufacture" but he still made his own Legend regardless.

It's through hard work and perennal suffering that he achieved and is concurrently achieving his goals, his lineage didn't play much of a factor for sure.

i will like this a lot
zoro father being admiral is a lot better than someone like this ushimarou
--
also as you said he is old
not saying its not possible to have children at this age no
but oda has somthing , both of judge abd dragon when they got sanji luffy was around the same age
dragon 35 , judge 36

this ushimaru is not someone in his 40s
he is diffintly above 40
so he is mostly zroo gandfather
_____
Post automatically merged:

He cant write himself out of making Zoro identical to Ryuma and Ushimaru.
The only question is whose son he is in the end, Ryuma's, Ushimaru's or from some unknown Shimotsuki member...
he is roronoa son
:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
i will like this a lot
zoro father being admiral is a lot better than someone like this ushimarou
--
also as you said he is old
not saying its not possible to have children at this age no
but oda has somthing , both of judge abd dragon when they got sanji luffy was around the same age
dragon 35 , judge 36

this ushimaru is not someone in his 40s
he is diffintly above 40
so he is mostly zroo gandfather
_____
Post automatically merged:

he is roronoa son
Roger had ace in his 50s

Oda said only one boat left Wano 50 years ago. He didn't say before the war so for now it's safe to assume that ushimaru and zoro are not father and son.
I mean kuina and tashigi looks like the same, does anybody said they are relative lol ?

And it's odd if zoro's mother left wano and called him roronoa, it's not like zoro hates his father and no need to hide shimotsuki's name when an entire village is called shimotsuki (zoro's village), lol!
Still wondering how the fuck gyukimaru attacked zoro and wanted to kill him when ushimaru and zoro look alike :kriwhat:

You may have read it somewhere else already but we discussed it and came up with possible hints that Zoro's father is not Shimotsuki Ushimaru but admiral Green Bull which Ushimaru has drawn on his cape. We saw that drawing in the manga but in anime, we saw it colored green. Conveniently, Oda is hiding the face of Ryokugyu..
Ryugoku is not Ushimaru bro. Having bull on his cape when his name is Ushi (bull) maru (point/circle) is normal but linking that to ryukogyu because anime put green color lol ... If ushimaru is now an admiral why he doesn't care about wano anymore or the same guy who was ashamed to even mention his name because of his pride left wano and took another name ? come on ...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ryugoku is not Ushimaru bro. Having bull on his cape when his name is Ushi (bull) maru (point/circle) is normal but linking that to ryukogyu because anime put green color lol ... If ushimaru is now an admiral why he doesn't care about wano anymore or the same guy who was ashamed to even mention his name because of his pride left wano and took another name ? come on ...
You misunderstood me, Akno-chan.
I said Ushimaru is the grandfather, Ryokugyu is the father, Zori is the son.
:brootea:

I don't like the idea of Zoro being a shimotsuki or having haoshoku. We already have Luffy to represent someone who was born with all possible benefits. The cool thing is to see him reaching the top despite adversity, and not because he has the genetics of the most badass samurai that ever lived and was born with haoshoku. However I think it is undeniable that his history as a shimotsuki after everything Oda has already shown.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't like the idea of Zoro being a shimotsuki or having haoshoku. We already have Luffy to represent someone who was born with all possible benefits. The cool thing is to see him reaching the top despite adversity, and not because he has the genetics of the most badass samurai that ever lived and was born with haoshoku. However I think it is undeniable that his history as a shimotsuki after everything Oda has already shown.
Nothing to worry about.
The genetics do nothing for Zoro - his hard work does.
The CoC means nothing - Zoro's combat style is what is amazing about Zoro.
Both Shimotsuki and CoC are irrelevant details in the big ocean called Zoro.

You misunderstood me, Akno-chan.
I said Ushimaru is the grandfather, Ryokugyu is the father, Zori is the son.
:brootea:
at their intro

zoro didn't eat for 9 days
ushimarou didn't eat for days
greenbull didn't eat for 2 years

he left wano 50 years ago with kozaboru cuz he wanted freedom and adventure
he married in shimtsuki village and stayed there for long time and lived a normal life
but he was so strong but hidden jem :myman:
until 2 yeas ago when WG started accepting volunteers he joined marines as admiral
:akaman:

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils

You've fully accepted that theory huh Nik-san :milaugh:

Personally I'd prefer if Zoro wasn't related to any Shimotsuki but the parallels are a bit too apparent for it to not be the case :pepemy: