Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
Luffy‘s dad: most wanted man in the world

Sanji‘s dad: one of the best scientists in the world who worked with vegapunk

Zoro‘s dad: Pinzoro

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

@ZoroMazino @HA001 OF THE RAIN @mly90 @Orojackson Refugee @The White Crane @Boiroy @Malio @nik87 @The White Crane @Roronoa-sama
:cr7:

So confirmed then: Zoro is the direct descendant of Ryuma. Zoros last name is Roronoa because his grandmother married a Roronoa but by lineage Zoro is a Shimotsuki as well.

Ryuma
Furiko & Ushimaru (siblings)
Arashi
Zoro
Dude, Zoro is officially a Roronoa. There is more Roronoa blood in him than any Shimotsuki's for obvious reason. :willsmith:

he's not a direct descendant of ryuma ,his grandmother is
This. :smoothieduck:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
It was Joyboy, not Luffy, who was said to rival Ryuma. That was hype for Ryuma and Joyboy. The village view both of them as two heroes/gods who can easily deal with Kaido.

Luffy has connection to Joyboy. While Zoro has connection to Ryuma.
:zosmug:
All we saw was Joyboy who happens to be a 19yo Luffy being compared with Ryuma for saving Wano. Not sure where you are getting Ryuma is going to easily deal with Kaido when Kaido said only Joyboy could defeat him. Stop tryna steal his feats:josad:

Luffy is Joyboy. Pinzoro's grandson aint nothing but a Ryuma descendant. Know the diff:whitepress:

The only joyboy these people know is 19 year old Luffy
:kuzanshut:
did you miss the part were Zunisha was crying that Joyboy is back to Momonosuke and everyone.

Zunisha traveled to Wano to annonce the big news of Joyboy who was Ryuma tier returning.

And kaido say only Joyboy could beat him while Wano believed Ryuma can stop kaido once Joyboy as great as Ryuma.

Eh , wouldn't surprise me of people adopted Ryuma last name due how great he was.
It happens quite often.
:cr7:

Dude, Zoro is officially a Roronoa. There is more Roronoa blood in him than any Shimotsuki's for obvious reason. :willsmith:

This. :smoothieduck:
The delusion is real.

Just to explain how stupid your posts are. If David Beckhams daughter marries John Anderson, they have a son and that son is named Michael Anderson will that delete the Beckham heritage? No, it doesn't. Simply means his mom took her husbands surname which is common in 80 % of the world.

At least we finally get an answer jeez. I quite like that Zoro is a nobody. RIP Arashi and Tera, gone too soon.
No there's not lol. Assume his grandma was 100% Shimotsuki; assume his grandad was 100% Roronoa.

His dad is half Shimotsuki, half Roronoa. His mum is some random.

So Zoro is quarter Shimotsuki, quarter Roronoa and half of whatever his mother Tera was. He simply took the name Roronoa.

Last edited:
did you miss the part were Zunisha was crying that Joyboy is back to Momonosuke and everyone.

Zunisha traveled to Wano to annonce the big news of Joyboy who was Ryuma tier returning.

And kaido say only Joyboy could beat him while Wano believed Ryuma can stop kaido once Joyboy as great as Ryuma.
Only Momo could hear his voice lmao. And so when Momo told the people of wano who saved them Luffy wanted to be anonymous so Momo called him joyboy.

They were literally talking about Luffy

All we saw was Joyboy who happens to be a 19yo Luffy being compared with Ryuma for saving Wano. Not sure where you are getting Ryuma is going to easily deal with Kaido when Kaido said only Joyboy could defeat him. Stop tryna steal his feats:josad:

Luffy is Joyboy. Pinzoro's grandson aint nothing but a Ryuma descendant. Know the diff:whitepress:
I didn't know that Kaido was all knowing, my mistake.
:seriously:

19 year old Luffy was never compared to Ryuma. Only Joyboy was.

If you want me to go into further details we go talk about the fact19 year old Luffy never defeated a 100% Kaido in a 1v1 fight. He plenty of help along the way.

Luffy is Joyboy thanks to the magical fruit he ate. That power and strength all comes from the magical fruit.

Zoro is a Ryuma descending who is set up to become the second coming of Ryuma my thanks to his own strength and willpower. Not just because he has a strong lineage.

Know and understand the difference.