Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
Died
Died against small pirates without names ahahahahhaah zeff>>>>>pinzoro
Sanji>zoloser

hahahahah zeff come back alive after ONE YEAR and zolos dad died against small nameless pirates @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino
Post automatically merged:

Pinzoro ya know:milaugh:Might aswell call that mf Pinhead and be done with it. Oda is seriously tapped:milaugh:
Died against pirate shahahahahaha

Damn that’s crazy tho, with like 1% Shimotsuki blood in him he was able to sleep diff 100% of all samurai born to Wano and steal the Ryuma reincarnation. That’s my Pirate

:kobeha:
Dont forget he beat his ancestor Ryuma in triller Bark and earned shisui even if Ryuma was nerfed back then Zoro was not in his prime either.

He just build different.

this gonna piss of hater even more.

Yet at the end of the day…
Luffy was basically called the second coming of Ryuma.
the wano citizen only mean Luffy aka nika is just as great as Ryuma. not better just as great. If I was you I will be in alert.

luffy doesnt look like Ryuma in anyway.

Zoro on the other hand got the second coming of Ryuma plot.

basically Nika Luffy
Ryuma Zoro.

the world goverment gonna deal with two character as great as Ryuma and Nika at the same time now.

19yo Luffy already a rival to the goat swordsman:myman:
Same Luffy who was called the flame emperor's baby bro. EoS Sabo top 1 confirmed:myman:
It was Joyboy, not Luffy, who was said to rival Ryuma. That was hype for Ryuma and Joyboy. The village view both of them as two heroes/gods who can easily deal with Kaido.

Luffy has connection to Joyboy. While Zoro has connection to Ryuma.
:zosmug: