Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
not if they actually DO something exceptional throughout the long of the story and actually SERVE to something other than fights. …
he was supposed to gather all the samurais in wano when luffy wasn’t there …and we all know what he actually did in wano!!! Even usopp was more useful 😂 and that was just one example
You say dogshit like this and expect to be taken seriously.
More mindless Zoro hate from Sanji fans as expected.

Zoro's role in the crew is to be the fighter, so yeah he fights a lot duh. He is the guy who can standby for Luffy in his absence, there is a reason Oda pairs them up often.
He is not VC because Oda wants the crew dynamics without that kind of hierarchy. Even Luffy doesn't act as captain and get bullied/trolled by his crewmates, it is meant to be that way. The role he fills, how he is treated by characters outside SHs, and the parallels he have (like Rayleigh for example) are of VC - should be obvious to anyone reading without agendas

Zoro had multiple plotlines running throughout Wano, Ussop had what? That Oda sidelined and abandoned them at the end is on Loda, Zoro's weren't the only plotlines he sidelined and abandoned by the end of Wano

Imagine taking leading the samurais as seriously when it was suppose to be a gag were are franky anti kaido weapon I ask you do you realize that scene wad meant to be a gag yet you claim zoro is a fighter like everybody though he always take the #2 of each crew
I’m talking about the messions that kinemon gave to each one of them !!! Still zoro’s mission was to gather samurais from wano!!! Even luffy said zoro won’t be so much of a use ?? Or you will consider this as a gag too?

This literally could’ve been implemented into the manga so easily… Jesus Christ wano sucked
i mean what is there to see?

Zolo not really on some crying shit.

I guess him seeing his parents die or some shit

All we can get for this bozos backstory is him swinging wooden sword and battling

i mean what is there to see?

Zolo not really on some crying shit.

I guess him seeing his parents die or some shit

All we can get for this bozos backstory is him swinging wooden sword and battling
Don’t need to see anything just it would be so easy for anyone to mention so and so having a sister who went to the east blue with kozaburo

not if they actually DO something exceptional throughout the long of the story and actually SERVE to something other than fights. …

i’m not saying that zoro is not important to the story or the crew but just think about it …the only thing that he can do is FIGHT, all of the strawhats can fight and manage themselves..so if zoro is there or not it’s not like they’re not gonna move on !! I just see it like that …

he was supposed to gather all the samurais in wano when luffy wasn’t there …and we all know what he actually did in wano!!! Even usopp was more useful 😂 and that was just one example
Post automatically merged:

Like i said it’s just your PLAN B … no arguments left
:cheers:
They know deep down Zoro is nothing without fights
He brings nothing

SHs can survive NW without zoro...luffy doesn't need zoro as much as fans think lol
He always gets a replacement much stronger to handle other villains

Oda gave them fansverice rooftop feats, they got hyped
Even tho it was low budget

What? Are you a bit daft? Zoros grandmother passed on her (and Ryumas) genes to Zoros father who in turn passed them on to Zoro.

It's obviously been diluted for the past 400-800 years or whatever it has been but Zoro is the direct descendant of Ryuma or do you believe it only counts if a male passes down the genes?
Eh , wouldn't surprise me of people adopted Ryuma last name due how great he was.
It happens quite often.

You say dogshit like this and expect to be taken seriously.
More mindless Zoro hate from Sanji fans as expected.

Zoro's role in the crew is to be the fighter, so yeah he fights a lot duh. He is the guy who can standby for Luffy in his absence, there is a reason Oda pairs them up often.
He is not VC because Oda wants the crew dynamics without that kind of hierarchy. Even Luffy doesn't act as captain and get bullied/trolled by his crewmates, it is meant to be that way. The role he fills, how he is treated by characters outside SHs, and the parallels he have (like Rayleigh for example) are of VC - should be obvious to anyone reading without agendas

Zoro had multiple plotlines running throughout Wano, Ussop had what? That Oda sidelined and abandoned them at the end is on Loda, Zoro's weren't the only plotlines he sidelined and abandoned by the end of Wano
I didn’t say otherwise dumby …and don’t bring the fact that i’m a sanji fan to this …i never hated zoro i just gave my pov of him as a character

No one can deny the fact that he is the 2nd strongest i’m talking about his role in the ship ..ALL OF THEM ARE COMBATANTS they all fight when they have too ..and don’t bring the shit about « legendary parallels » into this ..they even said that buggy was shanks’s rival and the next pirate king 👀 or don kierg to be the strongest!!

zoro’s always sleeping in the ship or just giving his « sigma male » vibes ..even his interactions with the members are less now after the time skip

in conclusion and from my pov ..right he’s the 2nd strongest in the crew and that’s it …overall he is BORING as a character

I didn’t say otherwise dumby …and don’t bring the fact that i’m a sanji fan to this …i never hated zoro i just gave my pov of him as a character

No one can deny the fact that he is the 2nd strongest i’m talking about his role in the ship ..ALL OF THEM ARE COMBATANTS they all fight when they have too ..and don’t bring the shit about « legendary parallels » into this ..they even said that buggy was shanks’s rival and the next pirate king 👀 or don kierg to be the strongest!!

zoro’s always sleeping in the ship or just giving his « sigma male » vibes ..even his interactions with the members is less now after the time skip

in conclusion and from my pov ..right he’s the 2nd strongest in the crew and that’s it …overall he is BORING as a character
Being a Sanji fan already damages how valid any of your opinions will be pal.

.... doesn't matter the subject

They know deep down Zoro is nothing without fights
He brings nothing

SHs can survive NW without zoro...luffy doesn't need zoro as much as fans think lol
He always gets a replacement much stronger to handle other villains

Oda gave them fansverice rooftop feats, they got hyped
Even tho it was low budget
Exactly …his supposed « important role » as the vice captain totally disappeared after the time skip (it’s not like he did something extremely important before the timeskip beside his moment in thriller bark alongside with sanji..and they keep bringing it till now after 1077 chapters 💀)

But after oda stated that he is not even the VC and after the sbs of today ..you just run out of arguments ..zoro is now an empty character under the shadow of « LUFFY’s RIGHT HAND MAN » …WHERE ARE HIS ACTIONS AS THE RIGHT HAND MAN ??? I SEE NOTHING BUT STUPID PARALLELS FROM RANDOM CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW!!!

Zoro is a fan service character and it’s okey …we still enjoy his fights tho!