Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
Didn’t expect smth big from him honestly..it was obvious from the beginning that zoro is just a fan service character (not to downplay him but a fact is a FACT),

the only feats he gets are from his fights (that are veryyy well animated by toei compared to the manga btw 👀) and the thriller bark scene from a 1077 chapters manga ..he’s not even the vice captain like cmon….bro was planned to be in buggy’s crew in the first place duh!!💀

the reason why oda gave him this part about his family in a sbs was because his fans were expecting something huge from him so he just gave them this info to shut them up ..it seems like this ..

and that also explains why his fans are soooo mad they taught he was that special !
Started crew with him, part of romance dawn trio, got legend parallels and endgame parallels.

"But he is unimportant fanservice character"

Profile pic says everything here, pointless trying to reason lmao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Luffy raised by Garp and got df

Sanji born as a prince and as scientific experiment

Zoro - rise to the top alone from nothing and with sheer hardwork
:funky:
Post automatically merged:

That statement of Oda's from prehistoric era has no relevance anymore. Story changed, plot changed, retcons happened.

We need to stop spamming that shit. At least for Zoro, it is completely useless.
Nah

It's still is because it has been brought up few times and not just in the beginning

Finally someone who gets it

People keep posting old statements when Oda thought OP would end in 5 years, no warlords, no SNs
Says someone who thinks kidd is more important than shanks and will beat him :milaugh:

That doesn’t deny the fact that he is a FAN SERVICE character. But i gotta admit it he’s a HIGH QUALITY fan service
Every character in op then it's fan service and they are drawn to cater to the readers
not if they actually DO something exceptional throughout the long of the story and actually SERVE to something other than fights. …

i’m not saying that zoro is not important to the story or the crew but just think about it …the only thing that he can do is FIGHT, all of the strawhats can fight and manage themselves..so if zoro is there or not it’s not like they’re not gonna move on !! I just see it like that …

he was supposed to gather all the samurais in wano when luffy wasn’t there …and we all know what he actually did in wano!!! Even usopp was more useful 😂 and that was just one example

Nah

It's still is because it has been brought up few times and not just in the beginning

Says someone who thinks kidd is more important than shanks and will beat him :milaugh:
Like i said it’s just your PLAN B … no arguments left
:cheers:

Nah

Kid isn't more important than Shanks
Nobody even said that

Kid is new gen that's why he has every chances to win than Shanks

You're just salty Zoro family tree revealed in sbs, didn't get zkk or whatever you wished for in wano bar CoC and won't probably fight kizaru 1v1
While law and kid are put in front of Yonko again as major fights..this time 1v1

Reborn

.so if zoro is there or not it’s not like they’re not gonna move on !! I just see it like that …
Now that's when I think you don't understand that each SH is important in their own way and have their own niche...

Zoro role is of combatant and of course he will get more shine regarding it but to say it doesn't matter if he is there or not is bs take when Nami in WCI said - if we wanted to take on BM we would have brought zoro.

not if they actually DO something exceptional throughout the long of the story and actually SERVE to something other than fights. …

i’m not saying that zoro is not important to the story or the crew but just think about it …the only thing that he can do is FIGHT, all of the strawhats can fight and manage themselves..so if zoro is there or not it’s not like they’re not gonna move on !! I just see it like that …

he was supposed to gather all the samurais in wano when luffy wasn’t there …and we all know what he actually did in wano!!! Even usopp was more useful 😂 and that was just one example

You said all SHs manages themselves

I don't know if you reading one piece but the captain of SH himself needs to be looked upon so your argument is mute

Imagine taking leading the samurais as seriously when it was suppose to be a gag were are franky anti kaido weapon I ask you do you realize that scene wad meant to be a gag yet you claim zoro is a fighter like everybody though he always take the #2 of each crew

What are you jabbering on about.

Law is a D. Has near enough the same general lineage as Zoro, important ancestors, not very important immediate family. What I’m saying is that I didn’t especially like how OTT his flashback was.

Sanji is the son of a king and a scion of the family who conquered North Blue in the past. How on earth that is coming from the bottom I don’t know.
Did that change anything in sanji ? Did it help him in anything ??? It’s all the opposite it destroyed him completely…he had to run from this supposed « royal lineage » …he suffered from hunger for more than 2months i guess !!! HE DID CAME FROM THE BOTTOM what are you talking about????? Did you skip wci arc or what?

and for law i agree that’s he’s a D and that oda will reveal it after ..same goes for luffy..and i believe it’s up to destiny or smth like that

Did that change anything in sanji ? Did it help him in anything ??? It’s all the opposite it destroyed him completely…he had to run from this supposed « royal lineage » …he suffered from hunger for more than 2months i guess !!! HE DID CAME FROM THE BOTTOM what are you talking about????? Did you skip wci arc or what?

and for law i agree that’s he’s a D and that oda will reveal it after ..same goes for luffy..and i believe it’s up to destiny or smth like that
Sanji literally only beat Queen because of his lineage.

Reborn

Kid isn't more important than Shanks
Nobody even said that

Kid is new gen that's why he has every chances to win than Shanks

You're just salty Zoro family tree revealed in sbs, didn't get zkk or whatever you wished for in wano bar CoC and won't probably fight kizaru 1v1
While law and kid are put in front of Yonko again as major fights..this time 1v1
Putting law and kidd against yonkou means nothing when they are nothing but delivery bois of PG to Shanks and BB..

And, kid regardless of which gen still getting cooked by shanks 🤷

If zoro is side character then kidd is side chick to a side character.

Because ultimately luffy and zoro will get it - one will become PK and other will be WSS

While kidd and law would be nowhere on top