Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
I mean even luffy who want to be free was not cause he was mean to do something after all, its his fate.

Zoro not being part of those destiny stuff is the best outcome. At leats in his case its limited.
It's funny because Oda made sure that in the end of Wano, no one in any way looked marginally better than Luffy. But the more you give a character, it backfires.

Garp > Pin Zoro
Dragon > Arashi
God fruit > Wadou

All of that means that both Zoro isn't nearly close to significance in the story and that he's an interesting character without that help.

enough crying, just enjoy the story without too much espectation.

Never gave a fuck about backstory anyway only good part about it is now Zoro arent from special family.

My guess is the only thing that interest Oda about Zoro is Ryuma as his benchmark anything else he doesnt care.

As long you limit yourself to Above everyone and at best close to luffy you will be fine.

enough crying, just enjoy the story without too much espectation.

Never gave a fuck about backstory anyway only good part about it is now Zoro arent from special family.

My guess is the only thing that interest Oda about Zoro is Ryuma as his benchmark anything else he doesnt care.

As long you limit yourself to Above everyone and at best close to luffy you will be fine.
Cry for me