Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
The point of making Zoro only tied loosely to Wano through her maternal Grandmother is Oda's way to remove Zoro from Wano's hierarchy of power.

If Zoro was tied to Wano through his paternal side/Ushimaru, then it is more likely than not to see Zoro as Momo's underling too.

Or he could even be seen as the one who worthy to be Shogun (depending on what Ryuma's position in the past).

But since Zoro is only loosely tied with Wano, then imho it gives him more freedom to do what he want to do.

Heck! I even have more interest to the criminal that fathered Zoro's mom.
:zorothink:

The reason this to be revealed in a sbs is because not important to the main story the only important to the main story for zoro are swords kuina and mihawk

G

Gorosei Informer

Zoro and Ryuma share a destiny? What destiny? You somehowed missed ZKK not happening, dude? :yurazclear:
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure it was Luffy who was compared to the God of Blade by the end of Wano, dude. Drop this shared destiny bs. :seriously:
Luffy got the Nidai too, Zoro didn't even vet to touch it. Clearly Luffy > Zolo, checkmate swordtards. Whilst you were studying the blade, Luffy got goofy and threw shade.

Luffy gonna be the WSS too after he beats Mihawk and Bal D. Gorosei too.

Zoro: Ayo wtf how u know that?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
We got more of a backstory on panel for Yamato, a flashback that included someone we now know is one of Zoro’s blood relatives, than we’ve ever gotten for a character introduced in the fourth chapter of a story with almost 1100 installments :josad::josad::josad:
Honestly ass tier writing and it's worrying how many people defend this lol.

Honestly i don't understand all that negative comments about zoro being a ryuma decedent.
Fr now, people speculated about how zoro is going to kill Kaido and all the ryuma parallels, this and that and people now go ballistic because of what exactly? Their theories being proven correct? Lol.
Yes genes play a role in real life and in the manga too but zoro is the only one of the M3 that didn't get a free pu.
I mean, we have fall into a trap and sanji fans of all people come here and mock zoro about freaking GENES :josad:

this confirms a return to wano for me. zoro being a direct descendent of ryuma confirmed, ryuma literally gave him the sword, shusui is rightfully his. oda held back on the grave scene because its coming in act 4 :pepecopium:

apparently this is all of the unrevealed members of Zoro's family & potential unconfirmed relatives
literally didnt notice until just now that toko and sentomaru have the same haircut

this confirms a return to wano for me. zoro being a direct descendent of ryuma confirmed, ryuma literally gave him the sword, shusui is rightfully his. oda held back on the grave scene because its coming in act 4 :pepecopium:

literally didnt notice until just now that toko and sentomaru have the same haircut
Sentomaru also has a naming scheme only shared with wano citizens since his names written in kanji

Oda held back on grave scene because Greenbull stole Shusui and it will be revealed later.

Though getting an act 4 is almost guaranteed with Pluton and stuff