Character Discussion Zoro's lineage is revealed by Oda

Is Zoro a real/true/direct/main Shimotsuki?

• Total voters
Pinzoro has a shit name but he won our hearts
Ashari is a bitch tho

Ashari probably loses to Judge while Pinzoro mid diffs Shanks
Pinzoro was battling it out with Roger and Beard back in the days.

Legend is he took on Xebec's entire crew by himself once
Post automatically merged:

Remainder Luffy beating Kaido was compared to Ryuma, Zolo wasn't.
Goda. Luffy top 1, zolo grandson of pinzolo a fodder
Lmaoo
PINZORO
Turns Garp into a fucking blunt and smokes him
:suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Ima name my future kid Pinzoro i promise best name ive ever heard trust me bro :parkcry:
Its fucking great lol

All this teasing for that?

I mean it is a good reveal for the people who did not want Zoro to be special (i.e not have a famous father) and in the same time it explain Zoro’s ressemblance with Ushimaru and Ryuma but I think this should have been reveal in the manga.

Because if it is irrelevant why the pseudo-teasing about fate? Especially when we know how fate is important in this story.

Oda has made weird editorial choices lately.

Luffy's granddad MONKEY D. GARP
Zolo's granddad PINZOLO. Its over for Zolocucks.
You are quite an idiot, being a fan of the human condom I expected no less from you
The human condom needs to be the son of Dragon, grandson of Garp, have the D in his name, he needs the akuma no mi of a god, to be the protagonist, to be the brother of the son of the king of pirates, to listen to sea monsters speak, That the most beautiful woman in the world falls in love with him, be the copy of the king of pirates.

While the incomparable Zoro, the only thing he has is that he is a very distant relative of Ryuma.
Zoro just needs to train hard to be the strongest.

Remainder Luffy beating Kaido was compared to Ryuma, Zolo wasn't.
Goda. Luffy top 1, zolo grandson of pinzolo a fodder
Its indeed Ryuma hype which is Zoro hype.

both were compared to ryuma same way both were also comapred to Oden.

Zoro is losing nothing, if anything he won with Nika being compared to ryuma.

its like saying Zoro lost cause Rayleigh was compared to WB bt garp.

Its also likely setup for futur even.

All this teasing for that?

I mean it is a good reveal for the people who did not want Zoro to be special (i.e not have a famous father) and in the same time it explain Zoro’s ressemblance with Ushimaru and Ryuma but I think this should have been reveal in the manga.

Because if it is irrelevant why the pseudo-teasing about fate? Especially when we know how fate is important in this story.

Oda has made weird editorial choices lately.
Oda also revealed greatest name in One Piece history

Didn’t expect smth big from him honestly..it was obvious from the beginning that zoro is just a fan service character (not to downplay him but a fact is a FACT),

the only feats he gets are from his fights (that are veryyy well animated by toei compared to the manga btw 👀) and the thriller bark scene from a 1077 chapters manga ..he’s not even the vice captain like cmon….bro was planned to be in buggy’s crew in the first place duh!!💀

the reason why oda gave him this part about his family in a sbs was because his fans were expecting something huge from him so he just gave them this info to shut them up ..it seems like this ..

and that also explains why his fans are soooo mad they taught he was that special !

Last edited: