General & Others Zoro's possible opponents. He will definitely fight of of them.

Who will Zoro fight after he recovers?

• He will team up with Luffy against Kaido

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Jack

• He is done for the rest of the arc

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other opponent

• King

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters
Imagine disrespecting Jack, couldn't be me :jay-yeah:
Couldn't be Oda himself? LOL
Oda disrespected him over and over and over:
- He got humiliated by the minks in Zou.
- He's a cheater. He used poison against the minks when he felt like losing.
- He lost to Fujitora.
- He got destroyed by Zunisha.
- He got disrespected by Ashura.
- Apparently, King and Queen abuse him on daily basis.
- He got disrespected by the minks
- Then got destroyed by Inu and Neko.

Jack is a walking L and you're telling me why I'm disrespecting him? My guy ODA himself IS DISRESPECTING HIM. I will drop Wano if Zoro fights this fucking loser.
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro clashes with Big Mom I would be happy as well.
Me too, she's a yonko after all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s King.

Oda has set up the parallels between King/Queen and Zoro/Sanji. He is going to highlight that. Both duos will bicker with each other during the fights.
The one with parallels with king is Marco
Down to two options

marco or zoro

outside of zoro fights number 2 etc theres really no set up for zoro vs king
like there was with queen and sanji

which led to the obvious

now for zoro like i said there isnt actually any set up for king
but could obviously still happen

now to marco
king and marco have a few parallels
both introduced in a pair

they both were asked by another yonko to join yet refused

they both knocked big moms ship off the waterfall

all that without the obvious aesthetic similarities
fire flying related fruits the "yc1" etc

now for sanji oda repeated the same thing he did in enneies lobby (with the same chapter difference!)
From a Reddit comment:
"Chapter 403, Sanji was defeated by Kalifa, Nami replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 413, Sanji made an appearance and saved Usopp from Jabra. Then he made a speech to boost Usopp's confidence.

Chapter 1005, Sanji was captured by Black Maria, Robin replaced the fight and complimented him. 10 chapters later, chapter 1015, Sanji made an appearance and saved Chopper from Queen. Then he made a speech to boost Chopper's confidence.

now as i pointed out when i responded to that post in the main thread
the role of zoro in ennies lobby is actually being held by marco

He held off King and Queen (kaku and jabra)

And kept chopper (ussop) safe long enough for sanji to come in and save chopper (ussop)

as i said the set up is for a 1 vs 1 with marco and king
so the only way i see king vs zoro is if he beats marco

Couldn't be Oda himself? LOL
Oda disrespected him over and over and over:
- He got humiliated by the minks in Zou.
- He's a cheater. He used poison against the minks when he felt like losing.
- He lost to Fujitora.
- He got destroyed by Zunisha.
- He got disrespected by Ashura.
- Apparently, King and Queen abuse him on daily basis.
- He got disrespected by the minks
- Then got destroyed by Inu and Neko.
- Humiliated? The whole Zou still has nightmares about Jack
- Cheating? The dukes were taking breaks the whole time. If you want to debate about 'honorable 1v1s' start by talking about this
- Most of the verse would, every Commander for sure
- The same as before, these are not disonorable loss
- Ashura landed 1 hit and Jack landed 1 hit, what disrespect?
- They mock him, but it's due to his age. King and Queen act all tough on him but the dude is something like 28/29 yo (10 years or more younger than them) and is just 300/400 millions below them
- Again with this disrespect? The whole Mink army targeted him and he still took all of 'em down, forcing both the Sulong Dukes to get into the fray
- Same as above

@ErionRoronoa
Uhm, Zoro vs Jack is something it didn't come to my mind at all 🤔
Let's hope Marco loses to King because the nerfed YC3 would be really underwhelming as Zoro final opponent of the arc even for a legit Sanji fan like me.
But I don't think it could happen, King is like, "designed" to be Zoro opponent just as Queen was for Sanji.

That's sounds good enough.

Ice Oni Zoro theory still live on.:steef::steef::steef:
The first pic of Ice Oni Zoro is cool as hell

It’s King.

Oda has set up the parallels between King/Queen and Zoro/Sanji. He is going to highlight that. Both duos will bicker with each other during the fights.
Please Oda let this Zoro/Sanji vs King/Queen happen.
That's a too good opportunity to be wasted.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
In this chapter, we found out that Chopper will heal Zoro. Thus, in few chapters, Zoro will definitely recover (not at 100 percent) and be ready for his next opponent. I
honestly think that Oda will follow one of these three options:

1 - Zoro vs Kaido (41 % credence):

- Zoro's only goal since he set foot on Onigashima was Kaido. He literally wants to cut him into pieces. I believe that Luffy will defeat Kaido because he's the MC, but I don't think he can do it alone. Law and Kid are going to team up against Big Mom. So I expect the same for Luffy and Zoro. This was foreshadowed in Punk Hazard, both of them fought a dragon. Luffy knocked the dragon out then Zoro delivered the killing blow. Also, Luffy was the one who dealt the most damage to the dragon. I don't want to talk about the heavy foreshadowing of Zoro killing Kaido / Ruyma/ Wano theme/ Tiger vs Dragon/ many OP covers showing Zoro vs dragon ...etc because it will take forever. Also, Zoro and Luffy both taken down and removed from the fight indicates that they will show up at the same time to fight Kaido. So this is what I expect to happen if Zoro fights Kaido:

• Zoro and Luffy fight Kaido (Round 2).
  • Both Inflicts heavy damage to Kaido.
  • Luffy runs out of haki for some time and clears the way for Zoro to have his big moment against Kaido.
  • Zoro gets a named chapter after him.
  • Zoro heavily damages Kaido and cuts his Kanabo.
  • Kaido's eyes turn white and he's down for some time.
  • He gets up again and breaks Zoro's Sandai Kitetsu.
  • Zoro collapse
  • Kaido tries to deliver the final blow to Zoro but Luffy stops him.
  • Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido.
  • Luffy defeats Kaido.
  • Then Kaido transforms into a dragon and tries to burn the flower capital as an act of revenge.
  • Luffy attacks him again and defeats him while Zoro comes in the air and cuts his head off.
  • ZKK.

2 - Zoro vs Big Mom (15 % credence):

- Law created a temporary alliance with Kid for "one hour." Why one hour only? Big Mom is definitely not going to be defeated in one hour. She is a Yonko with tremendous strength and durability. So this is what I expect to happen if Zoro fights Big Mom:

• Law and Kid fight Big Mom for one hour.
  • They inflict heavy damage to her then both collapse.
  • Big Mom is heavily damaged but not defeated yet
  • Zoro steps in and fights her for a considerable amount of time.
  • Zoro defeats Big Mom.
- Big Mom is a swordsman and she's the second strongest character on Onigashima. Zoro always fights the second strongest, so I won't be surprised if he fights her.

3 - Zoro vs King (39% credence):

- This fight is highly anticipated by the One Piece community so I won't be surprised if it actually happens. I still think Marco will fight King but Oda can change it. So this is what I expect to happen if Zoro fights King:

• If Zoro fights King then the guy hiding in the bushes should be Weevil.
  • Weevil should come to Onigashima and fight Marco, that's the only way to remove Marco and replace him with Zoro.
  • After that, I expect King to do something that paves the way for Zoro to stop him/ clash with him. For example, King finds Momo's location and tries to kill him/ or he tries to kill Hiyori or the scabbards.
  • This will give a better plot for Zoro to step in and save Momo/ Hiyori/ the scabbards instead of randomly showing up and clashing with King.
  • Zoro saves Momo/ Hiyori/ scabbards and fights King.
  • King should be nerfed.
  • I also expect King to have CoC+ Adv CoC.
  • Zoro should defeat him with Adv CoC slash.
- King is a swordsman and Kaido's top commander. He is the second strongest beast pirate so he may fight with the second strongest Straw hat (Zoro).

4 - My biggest fear: Zoro vs Jack (5 % credence):

My biggest fear/ nightmare is to see Zoro fighting Jack. It is less likely but I just have this weird feeling. Jack almost went through the same shit as Zoro. He took a lot of damage from the Minks and was out for some time. I would literally drop OP for the rest of the arc and delete my account/ leave this community forever if Zoro fights Jack.

(+Bonus) Zoro vs Orochi is a "BONUS"

Zoro vs Orochi would be a "Bonus" if it happens.

- Zoro would kill Orochi with his snores.
- Oda would draw Zoro vs Orochi in a microscopic panel.
- Zoro would literally kill Orochi with a toothpick.
- Zoro would literally scream "Sunacchi " and Orochi would be turned into dust.

Don't you fucking dare to say that Zoro's only opponent after he recovers is Orochi. Orochi is nothing but a "Bonus" for Zoro. Even Half-dead scabbards defeated Orochi in one panel.

- People who say that Zoro is done for the rest of the arc:

• Zoro is the second most important character in the story. If you think he's done for the rest of the arc then I have nothing to say to you because you clearly don't understand One Piece.
  • Why the fuck do you think Sanji gave Zoro to Chopper lol? Use your brain and you'll find the answer lol.
  • Sanji clearly stated that Zoro will recover after Chopper treats him.
At this point, I think it's Zoro vs King and ZKK. Zoro may never get to properly fight Kaido a second time.

I would say Zoro fights King,after Marco gets defeated!He could stumble upon Orochi and kill him!
Then he would try to go after Kaido to support Luffy and ZKK could Happen!
Zoro could also fight Jack if he kills the dukes!But I think Luffy will Blueno him after Jack kills the dukes!
So we would get Luffy vs Jack,Sanji vs Queen,Zoro vs King and Luffy vs Kaido!ZKK might also happen for a plot twist/expectation subversion!Orochi might also be killed by Zoro!

Does anyone mind explaining how an ice virus will heal Zoro's bones? I can't seem to get it. For example, will he be healed to full capacity or partial capacity?

One Piece has its own medical science that I need to accept. If milk will regrow teeth, then I guess an ice virus is a possibility. Just how did it actually start?
Simple,Chopper provides first aid to put the bones back into place and applies the virus to boost the healing and when Zoro is about to go crazy he applies the cure!Marco and Law could do similar things,but they are fighting and chopper is currently with Zoro!

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Does anyone mind explaining how an ice virus will heal Zoro's bones? I can't seem to get it. For example, will he be healed to full capacity or partial capacity?

One Piece has its own medical science that I need to accept. If milk will regrow teeth, then I guess an ice virus is a possibility. Just how did it actually start?
Milk will do. It would prove a shame if none can be found or they don't think about it.

I would say Zoro fights King,after Marco gets defeated!He could stumble upon Orochi and kill him!
Then he would try to go after Kaido to support Luffy and ZKK could Happen!
Zoro could also fight Jack if he kills the dukes!But I think Luffy will Blueno him after Jack kills the dukes!
So we would get Luffy vs Jack,Sanji vs Queen,Zoro vs King and Luffy vs Kaido!ZKK might also happen for a plot twist/expectation subversion!Orochi might also be killed by Zoro!

Simple,Chopper provides first aid to put the bones back into place and applies the virus to boost the healing and when Zoro is about to go crazy he applies the cure!Marco and Law could do similar things,but they are fighting and chopper is currently with Zoro!
Thank you! That could work. There's a part of me that thinks Zoro should be in a coma after Wano. But he is Zoro and will be fine.

BTW those ice oni virus Zoro fan arts that have been posted are sweet!

Milk will do. It would prove a shame if none can be found or they don't think about it.
I thought a lot of food in Wano was poisonous. Maybe all the milk is spoiled? Ergo, spoiled milk won't completely mend broken bones.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro and Yamato Combo Hakai on Kaido is what I need most. Maybe it happens next arc though. Only if there's something that binds them together.
:steef::steef::steef: zkk bind:finally::finally::finally:

ice virus increase you force but they kill you (of course zoro will controll it because it's zoro :kayneshrug:)