General & Others Zoro's possible opponents. He will definitely fight of of them.

Who will Zoro fight after he recovers?

• He will team up with Luffy against Kaido

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Big Mom

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Jack

• He is done for the rest of the arc

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other opponent

• King

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters
In this chapter, we found out that Chopper will heal Zoro. Thus, in few chapters, Zoro will definitely recover (not at 100 percent) and be ready for his next opponent. I
honestly think that Oda will follow one of these three options:

1 - Zoro vs Kaido (41 % credence):

- Zoro's only goal since he set foot on Onigashima was Kaido. He literally wants to cut him into pieces. I believe that Luffy will defeat Kaido because he's the MC, but I don't think he can do it alone. Law and Kid are going to team up against Big Mom. So I expect the same for Luffy and Zoro. This was foreshadowed in Punk Hazard, both of them fought a dragon. Luffy knocked the dragon out then Zoro delivered the killing blow. Also, Luffy was the one who dealt the most damage to the dragon. I don't want to talk about the heavy foreshadowing of Zoro killing Kaido / Ruyma/ Wano theme/ Tiger vs Dragon/ many OP covers showing Zoro vs dragon ...etc because it will take forever. Also, Zoro and Luffy both taken down and removed from the fight indicates that they will show up at the same time to fight Kaido. So this is what I expect to happen if Zoro fights Kaido:

• Zoro and Luffy fight Kaido (Round 2).
  • Both Inflicts heavy damage to Kaido.
  • Luffy runs out of haki for some time and clears the way for Zoro to have his big moment against Kaido.
  • Zoro gets a named chapter after him.
  • Zoro heavily damages Kaido and cuts his Kanabo.
  • Kaido's eyes turn white and he's down for some time.
  • He gets up again and breaks Zoro's Sandai Kitetsu.
  • Zoro collapse
  • Kaido tries to deliver the final blow to Zoro but Luffy stops him.
  • Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido.
  • Luffy defeats Kaido.
  • Then Kaido transforms into a dragon and tries to burn the flower capital as an act of revenge.
  • Luffy attacks him again and defeats him while Zoro comes in the air and cuts his head off.
  • ZKK.

2 - Zoro vs Big Mom (15 % credence):

- Law created a temporary alliance with Kid for "one hour." Why one hour only? Big Mom is definitely not going to be defeated in one hour. She is a Yonko with tremendous strength and durability. So this is what I expect to happen if Zoro fights Big Mom:

• Law and Kid fight Big Mom for one hour.
  • They inflict heavy damage to her then both collapse.
  • Big Mom is heavily damaged but not defeated yet
  • Zoro steps in and fights her for a considerable amount of time.
  • Zoro defeats Big Mom.
- Big Mom is a swordsman and she's the second strongest character on Onigashima. Zoro always fights the second strongest, so I won't be surprised if he fights her.

3 - Zoro vs King (39% credence):

- This fight is highly anticipated by the One Piece community so I won't be surprised if it actually happens. I still think Marco will fight King but Oda can change it. So this is what I expect to happen if Zoro fights King:

• If Zoro fights King then the guy hiding in the bushes should be Weevil.
  • Weevil should come to Onigashima and fight Marco, that's the only way to remove Marco and replace him with Zoro.
  • After that, I expect King to do something that paves the way for Zoro to stop him/ clash with him. For example, King finds Momo's location and tries to kill him/ or he tries to kill Hiyori or the scabbards.
  • This will give a better plot for Zoro to step in and save Momo/ Hiyori/ the scabbards instead of randomly showing up and clashing with King.
  • Zoro saves Momo/ Hiyori/ scabbards and fights King.
  • King should be nerfed.
  • I also expect King to have CoC+ Adv CoC.
  • Zoro should defeat him with Adv CoC slash.
- King is a swordsman and Kaido's top commander. He is the second strongest beast pirate so he may fight with the second strongest Straw hat (Zoro).

4 - My biggest fear: Zoro vs Jack (5 % credence):

My biggest fear/ nightmare is to see Zoro fighting Jack. It is less likely but I just have this weird feeling. Jack almost went through the same shit as Zoro. He took a lot of damage from the Minks and was out for some time. I would literally drop OP for the rest of the arc and delete my account/ leave this community forever if Zoro fights Jack.

(+Bonus) Zoro vs Orochi is a "BONUS"

Zoro vs Orochi would be a "Bonus" if it happens.

- Zoro would kill Orochi with his snores.
- Oda would draw Zoro vs Orochi in a microscopic panel.
- Zoro would literally kill Orochi with a toothpick.
- Zoro would literally scream "Sunacchi " and Orochi would be turned into dust.

Don't you fucking dare to say that Zoro's only opponent after he recovers is Orochi. Orochi is nothing but a "Bonus" for Zoro. Even Half-dead scabbards defeated Orochi in one panel.

- People who say that Zoro is done for the rest of the arc:

• Zoro is the second most important character in the story. If you think he's done for the rest of the arc then I have nothing to say to you because you clearly don't understand One Piece.
  • Why the fuck do you think Sanji gave Zoro to Chopper lol? Use your brain and you'll find the answer lol.
  • Sanji clearly stated that Zoro will recover after Chopper treats him.

4 - My biggest fear: Zoro vs Jack (5 % credence):

My biggest fear/ nightmare is to see Zoro fighting Jack. It is less likely but I just have this weird feeling. Jack almost went through the same shit as Zoro. He took a lot of damage from the Minks and was out for some time. I would literally drop OP for the rest of the arc and delete my account/ leave this community forever if Zoro fights Jack.
Imagine disrespecting Jack, couldn't be me :jay-yeah: