Break Week Zoros soft spot for Women...

Post panels of what? Of Oda spelling you out what Zoro's brain processed those days word for word? Do you know what 'show dont tell' means?
That's no fanfiction, it's reading comprehension. Zoro clearly has a soft spot for women when it comes to fight, ever since in vol. 1 he saves Nami for Buggy pirates asking them "all of you just for a girl"? And it was later showed multiple other times: Tashigi, Robin, Monet. It doesn't happen once, it is clear that something changed in his way to see things compared to when he was 9 years old, and the death of his superheroine friend is the most logic reason that common sense can give.
If any, Zoro has a soft spot for Tashigi or his nakama. Hiyori had to say I will give ya food for Zoro to further protect her from killer.

I gotta disagree, Zoro will rough up a woman if he see them as a threat. This was proven in punk hazard when he knew Tashigi was losing and that why he intervene with the battle. He cut her and then basically applied if I had tried. I could kill you [Monet] any minute.

Post panels of what? Of Oda spelling you out what Zoro's brain processed those days word for word? Do you know what 'show dont tell' means?
That's no fanfiction, it's and interpretation, that you dont like? Fine, however Zoro still clearly has a soft spot for women when it comes to fight, ever since in vol. 1 he saves Nami for Buggy pirates asking them "all of you just for a girl"? And it was later showed multiple other times: Tashigi, Robin, Monet. It doesn't happen once, it is clear that something changed in his way to see things compared to when he was 9 years old, and the death of his superheroine friend is the most logic reason that common sense can give.
The problem is that nothing was either shown or told in anyway that makes these connections logical. Am I suppose to believe that Kuina dying from an accident would turn Zoro's worldview upside-down when that incident and the discussion Zoro and Kuina had have little in terms of relatability? The whole point of their conversation was that Zoro will surpass her when they mature, not that girls are just simply weaker, so her dying while she was empirically stronger than Zoro shouldn't just shift his viewpoint on things because of one unfortunate instance, and the fact that Koushirou, the man that put the idea of women being naturally weaker than men in Kuina's head, simply stated that humans in general are fragile, not a specific group are, would further indicate how disconnected Kuina's death, and the women/men strength conflict are from each other.

It doesn't help that Oda never delves into Zoro past as obviously years has gone by since then, and Zoro could have had many other encounters with other people during that time, but we'll never know.