Fanclub Zotash (Zoro x Tashigi) Fanclub.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Bringing this thread back with a fun comparison.

They're two sides of the same coin. Seeing their comrades being hurt is something they will not stand for.

Now imagine if it were eachother.
Post automatically merged:

@Finalbeta
@JioFreed
@RiShin
@Tenshi No Konan
@KiriNigiri
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Bogard
@Zoro D Goat
@Yoshioka Seijuro
@kaeru
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@Luslec
@seiren
Their relationship is one of the purest in the series, when we simply consider how they stand on opposite sides, piracy and marine, and yet they would kill to save one the other.

C

critical mindset

Bringing this thread back with a fun comparison.

They're two sides of the same coin. Seeing their comrades being hurt is something they will not stand for.

Now imagine if it were eachother.
Post automatically merged:

@Finalbeta
@JioFreed
@RiShin
@Tenshi No Konan
@KiriNigiri
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Bogard
@Zoro D Goat
@Yoshioka Seijuro
@kaeru
@Momoheechulkabe9000
@Luslec
@seiren
Zoro and Tashigi will have some good moments in Wano. Tashigi= being able to hang with tobi roppi characters

But the offscreen reality is much darker:steef:

Their relationship is one of the purest in the series, when we simply consider how they stand on opposite sides, piracy and marine, and yet they would kill to save one the other.
There is actually a volume section called the Usopp gallery which are fanarts handpicked by Oda himself. He even takes the time to comment on everyone of them which is awesome.

Clearly, Oda ships Luffy x Nami really hard. You will often find fanarts of both of them. Oda would say thing things "Yes, Nami take your captain to the end of the sea ". When he picks Sanji x Nami he up and said " Sanji was probably dreaming or his imagination". People like to masquerade the truth with a joke.

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/LuffyxNa...son-forums-who-found-these-p/695885553919710/

What does it have to do with Zoro and Tashigi ?

From volume 11, Zotash are featured often. A lot of them are really inspired side by side or on opposite ends like you said. He also likes to pick drawings with Kuina and Tashigi.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Usopp_Gallery_Pirates?file=UGP_Volume_011a.png

As a matter of fact, I noticed Oda picked a lot of Tashigi fanarts which could imply that he really likes her character. TBF, It was also the time when the series did not have millions of characters. Ironically, Japanese fans really seem to like Tashigi much more than the western community (Avoid Twitter).

I really want these Usopp gallery fanarts to get translated because we get to know what Oda's mindset outside of interviews.

Last edited:
There is actually a volume section called the Usopp gallery which are fanarts handpicked by Oda himself. He even takes the time to comment on everyone of them which is awesome.

Clearly, Oda ships Luffy x Nami really hard. You will often find fanarts of both of them. Oda would say thing things "Yes, Nami take your captain to the end of the sea ". When he picks Sanji x Nami he up and said " Sanji was probably dreaming or his imagination". People like to masquerade the truth with a joke.

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/LuffyxNa...son-forums-who-found-these-p/695885553919710/

What does it have to do with Zoro and Tashigi ?

From volume 11, Zotash are featured often. A lot of them are really inspired side by side or on opposite ends like you said. He also likes to pick drawings with Kuina and Tashigi.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Usopp_Gallery_Pirates?file=UGP_Volume_011a.png

As a matter of fact, I noticed Oda picked a lot of Tashigi fanarts which could imply that he really likes her character. TBF, It was also the time when the series did not have millions of characters. Ironically, Japanese fans really seem to like Tashigi much more than the western community (Avoid Twitter).

I really want these Usopp gallery fanarts to get translated because we get to know what Oda's mindset outside of interviews.
The fact that Oda himself teased that Tashigi must have feelings for Zoro in one of the SBS is revealing in itself. He hasn't done anything like that for any other OP couple as far as I remember.

The fact that Oda himself teased that Tashigi must have feelings for Zoro in one of the SBS is revealing in itself. He hasn't done anything like that for any other OP couple as far as I remember.
True he could have straight up ignored the question especially if its about romance.

The woman (obviously) who asked the question heavily implied that their feelings are mutual by saying "Is Zoro really that worried about her health? Heehee. --Someta"

A lot of these fanarts are really good, I would love to find the full resolution of these pictures.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

changing it to

even with perona and mihawk!

Tashigi is present in both the Swordsmen themed as well as the "Important to Zoro" drafts. I also like that Tashigi parallels Mihawk in the last one. They both represent two sides to Zoro's journey. Mihawk is Zoro's end goal he is trying to reach, whilst Tashigi is the one constantly chasing him (as a marine, swordsman, and maybe more?).