Fanclub Zotash (Zoro x Tashigi) Fanclub.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

Here's something really cool. These sets of merch badges depict Zoro across the series. They each showcase a "badass" moment for Zoro in each arc. Some very significant moments like when he cut Daz Bones or the "Nothing Happened." However, the Punk Hazard one chose to depict the moment when he praised Tashigi.

This one specifically -

And it's not like Zoro didn't have some badass moments during Punk Hazard. He cut a dragon and beat Monet through fear. Yet this moment with Tashigi is considered a highlight. :moonwalk:

P.S - I can't wait to get my hands on PW4. I hear Tashigi is much worse in that game compared to PW3, but I never really cared for the mechanic based stuff and just played PW2-3 casually. The neat character interactions were always what interested me most. How about the rest of you?

Here's something really cool. These sets of merch badges depict Zoro across the series. They each showcase a "badass" moment for Zoro in each arc. Some very significant moments like when he cut Daz Bones or the "Nothing Happened." However, the Punk Hazard one chose to depict the moment when he praised Tashigi.

This one specifically -

And it's not like Zoro didn't have some badass moments during Punk Hazard. He cut a dragon and beat Monet through fear. Yet this moment with Tashigi is considered a highlight. :moonwalk:

P.S - I can't wait to get my hands on PW4. I hear Tashigi is much worse in that game compared to PW3, but I never really cared for the mechanic based stuff and just played PW2-3 casually. The neat character interactions were always what interested me most. How about the rest of you?
She is pretty fine to me xd

It must have been downplayers/haters to claim that

This one specifically -

Hopefully Tashigi takes Zoro's words to heart with Because you're so inferior to me.
So I want Tashigi whenever she arrives in wano to take care one of the flying six to show that she indeed grew from punk hazard.