Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do
What lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?
minamoto
minamoto
what a load of crap from u zero testiclez supliez...
How many times can you call people slurs here without getting banned? Asking for a friend
Boiroy
Boiroy
These nika bitch used to post in my profile whenever I used to get back, like he has over 20 to 30 likes n comments untill one day I fucked him n he started acting as the victim 🤣 @Cruxroux
Cruxroux
Cruxroux
Bruh , you keep poking them what do you expect to happen?
Completely avoid them if it bothers you that much.
Crazy how hating zoro is your whole personality lmao
Cruxroux
Cruxroux
@Boiroy almost everyone like skysanji , Ndule , Haxxor are bitches like that....
We broke them completely in their own arguements now they play like broken records , making their whole personality about hating a "ficitonal character" and poking people.
We're flying high, we're watching the world pass us by
Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground
I'm taking a ride with my best friend
I hope he never lets me down again
Promises me I'm as safe as houses, as long as I remember who's wearing the trousers
I hope he never lets me down again
Never want to come down, never want to
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
put my feet back down on the ground
Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground
Random thought:

In the logic of One Piece, as long as Lilith will live, Vegapunk won't die. Remember, Lilith is connected to Vegapunk's entire memory system. Which means that she knows everything he knew.

Think about it like a doctor Who transformation. Vegapunk is not in the same body and has different manners, but Vegapunk is still vegapunk.

So Vegapunk might leave the island alive.
Logiko
Logiko
Which means that no matter if Stella dies, a part of Vegapunk will still leave on with Lilith. Also fun storytelling fact:

Lilith is supposed to be the "bad" side of Vegapunk, but she only has a edgy personnality, she is not really bad, she is actually good. Which means that Vegapunk while knowing a LOT, was still struggling to understand himself as he didn't notice that his "bad" side, was actually is greadyness.
Johnny B. Decent
Johnny B. Decent
But if they are his clones...why do A. None of them look like him and B. Half of them be female?
Logiko
Logiko
Like I said. They are not his clones in the biological sence. Vegapunk only transfered his personnality to them. And why are some of them women ? Because why not ?
If Im willing to accept that the Gorosei could be stronger then Kaido would you say Im a fake fan of his? Should I act like you and fight tooth and nail for the agenda?
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I feel like the Seraphim reaching their prime so soon is a reach dont you think? I mean the final arc should be at maximum in like a few months in universe time and the Seraphim have just been created.
Yo Tan Wa
Yo Tan Wa
I won't even try to argue strength wise. Prime Seraphims can be as strong as Oda wants them to be. But would they fulfil that purpose as EoS opponents, characterization wise?

I don't think so. They're created beings, isn't necessarily evil but controlled. Gorosie are better in that sense, and if somehow they return to their Prime version they'd serve that role better. Or something else.
Bisoromi Bear
Bisoromi Bear
Turns out Lee has been a troll&bait account all along?:crazwhat:
Akainu fans : Shanks is slave of government
Reality : Akainu killing civilians for the pleaser of Gorosei since he was barely an adult (and yet Gorosei don't respect him anyways)
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I ain’t see Akainu ratting on Fujitora tho, he’s solid unlike Rat Haired
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Akainu never killed civilians for the Gorosei lol

And Saint Shanks absolutely is evil and a Goroslave, he is literally fraternizing with actual bloodsucking demons lmfao
Seatonnes
Seatonnes
its crazy that the 2 biggest fandoms that oppose shanks (mihawk and admirals) call him a slave of the government when they literally are