New profile posts

Your next task is to beat the Dark Souls games and loredive into them lol. Like I said imo Dark Souls lore > Elden Ring, though Martin’s character writing is just fucking stellar as always. Dude might be the best character writer of all fictional writers I’ve ever seen.
Maliketh vs Prime Radahn vs Malenia vs Godfrey

How would you rank them? (in terms of story lore powerlevels).
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yep I’ve seen it. Was a nice connection.

I feel like my original interpretation of Messmer’s actions and character from his voice acting alone ended up being lightning accurate from all the theories and such. Kudos to that voice actor for absolutely nailing the character.
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
I feel like we can kinda figure out the general plot of the DLC from what we know about Miquella and Messmer. Miquella wanted to make a place free from the influence of outer gods and tried growing his own tree (a failure - the Haligtree) and Messmer’s inspiration had the role of burning down forests/tree so new ones can grow
EmperorKinyagi
EmperorKinyagi
So Miquella most likely went to the shadow lands to get something related to growing trees, probably that golden sap that’s falling from the shadow tree into that Sauron esque tower at the base
Is 100 kg bench press good?