New profile posts

I just read 809, and I thoroughly maintain that Hara is the best writer in the business, fuck the haters. I am a Kingdom glazer.

When the 6GG were reintroduced, Hara has Tou be the one to state that he will cut down any of the new 6GG who takes their liberties too far and defies Kanyou.

Then in Tou’s first major campaign, Hara puts Tou in a position where he is almost forced to rebel himself. GOAT.
Yeah man I have a hard time seeing Kouen with zero or little martial ability, not because he can't be that, but because of a couple of things:

1. If he really is Qin Six Shin main fight in Chu...goodbye, lol.

2. The other character to have been called a "Tiger" in the manga, Shibashou, looks like a complete monster martially. And Shibashou is the "tiger" of a city in Zhao...
God Buggy
God Buggy
I think he could easily easily be the entity Shin has to surpass in order to become the strongest in China.

Man'U is a freak and I don't know about others, but I just wouldn't bet on Man'U beating Kouen in a duel. Lmao
Elder Lee Hung
Elder Lee Hung
Man’U is an exception, not sure if Kou En is stronger than him because that would imply he is in that Moubu tier of strength which would just be insane lol
God Buggy
God Buggy
We'll see how Hara writes Shin's huge defeat. By that point he will be one of the best in China, so if the weapons he has turn out to be completely ineffective against Kouen, that would be insane lol.
At least 22 errors or inconsistancies in chapter 1127.

Oda is cooking something.
I have not read the last 5-10 chapters, just hop onto spoilers, see its mid, and lose interest.

Has Egghead arc done this to others here? Reading some posts here, I would presume yes.