New profile posts

@Elder Lee Hung Dayne has gone through overestimation for sure online, he ain't some unapproachable fella level wise.

Jaime thinks he can beat him and he doesn't even have a special blade, Barristan has equal chances against him without Dawn etc.
Some legendary warriors of past eras who wielded Valyrian steel would be very dangerous opponents.
Elder Lee Hung
Elder Lee Hung
I think Dayne is great but yeah ASOIAF ain’t that kind of series. I would wager there are quite a few warriors historically equal to Dayne in ability.
God Buggy
God Buggy
And until recently I had read the name Sandoq the Shadow here and there but god damn I hadn't realized what kind of beast he is. Lol.

At one point during the fight on the drawbridge he was killing a guard, then wounding the Kingsguard member, then killing another guard followed by the knight receiving another wound etc. Lol.
God Buggy
God Buggy
By the end one of the guards had managed to take his Valyrian blade. Ser Amaury charged at him and Sandoq took an axe from where prince Vyseris had buried it and split Amaury's head and helmet in half from crest to gorget.
Chills... 🥶🥶🥶
Alexis2282AE
Alexis2282AE
You are my CHILLSZ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 You are my CHILLSZ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 You are my CHILLSZ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 今際の際際で踊りましょう 東京前線興の都 往生際の際際で足掻きましょう お行儀の悪い面も見せてよ I CHILLSZ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 you, CHILLSZ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 謳い続けましょう 如何痴れ者も 如何余所者も 心燃える一挙手一投足 走り出したらアンコントロール You are my CHILLSZ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 無茶苦茶にしてくれないかい? 一切を存分に喰らい尽くして 一生迷宮廻遊ランデブー 眩暈がする程 You are my CHILLSZ 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 有耶無耶な儘廻る世界 No, no, no! そう冷静にはならないで 一生迷宮廻遊ランデブー 誰が如何言おうと You are my CHILLSZ 🥶
AverageNamiEnjoyer
AverageNamiEnjoyer
Chinese bot
Berserk is better than LOTR
How anyone can defend "Reincarnated as an aristocrat" is beyond me. That series is a slop beyond slop.

I cannot understand why or how that got a season 2.

Trust me, I am a shitty anime connoseur, but this is unwatchable dumpster shit
Crocodile should've showed up to Syrup Village Arc and heavily wound Zoro. That way all three main members of Cross Guild would be responsible for nerfing Zoro in his East Blue fights.
Cruxroux
Cruxroux
Crocodile actually tried. Zoro decimated the 100 of barqoue works employee or whatever you wanna call them