Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So I decided to go with pineapple over human hair @krogothwolf

Okay. So, why doesn't everyone state why they voted Dynamite? Just @ them.

I'll go — The Nzoth thing was weird and I felt like he used me to say Nzoth a lot and give himself powers. So I was a little spurned and felt like I needed to vote him.

Your obsession with me every game is weird.
I told it before. I mainly focus on players' whose meta is more decipherable to me.

you're talking like you just played some 4d chess on scum but i'm faling to see what was your plan, can you explain to me?
My plan was to make scums try to steal my bounty by killing me or performing any kind of action on me, more generically. But also shooting me for being a Vanilla after all.

Oh by the way all of these speed votes on me are sus as hell, specially when I see the voters are players like oddoddfruit. (Not sure if Robin is also generally considered anti town).

I'll go — The Nzoth thing was weird and I felt like he used me to say Nzoth a lot and give himself powers. So I was a little spurned and felt like I needed to vote him.
This post is suspicious. The reasons for Beky's lynching are self-evident. Either you mean to waste our time on useless discussion, or you're trying to create a lynch train based on the people who voted against Beky.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This post is suspicious. The reasons for Beky's lynching are self-evident. Either you mean to waste our time on useless discussion, or you're trying to create a lynch train based on the people who voted against Beky.
I'm saying, that's as good a place to look as any. Rej was murdered and I think that's his single biggest point from the night phase.

He was constantly lying, threatening town, made no sense, obviously intended to side with evils, greedy plays and I never liked the two faced bastard to begin with

Nah, that’s pointless, everyone can say the same. And there are a lot of town sheep there.

Besides, dude buried himself by threatening town when he could have played normally since he ain’t even hostile.

I told it before. I mainly focus on players' whose meta is more decipherable to me.

My plan was to make scums try to steal my bounty by killing me or performing any kind of action on me, more generically. But also shooting me for being a Vanilla after all.
alright
so basically no one could target you when you became vanilla right?
but, like you said, looks like tris could investigate you and she was right about you killing fuji
what do you think about her?

I'm saying, that's as good a place to look as any. Rej was murdered and I think that's his single biggest point from the night phase.
Asking people to explain why they lynched someone who threatened every single player in the game is a waste of time. As I said before, Beky tied the noose around his own neck, and we could not untie it for him.

Oh by the way all of these speed votes on me are sus as hell, specially when I see the voters are players like oddoddfruit. (Not sure if Robin is also generally considered anti town).
You do it to yourself with how you play, not all are scummy, some just really don't trust you because of how you play.

"when in doubt, lynch beta"

Status
Not open for further replies.