Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
imma be a liar if i said i am keeping up with the posts here

i missed way too many and never botherd to fully catch up, specially since i was spending alot of time on NF game recently

robin seems like a fair lynch target tbh, maybe for night lynch
I'm against lynching Robin. She knows our jailor and she didn't expose it which is showing that she is at least cooperating.

If our jailor wounds up dead soon, then we'll also know who to point the finger to. Plus we already dealt with one cult so far.
Robin seems to be working alone while we have two mafia factions out there. We should deal with mafia first before we start checking our indies.

I'm against lynching Robin. She knows our jailor and she didn't expose it which is showing that she is at least cooperating.

If our jailor wounds up dead soon, then we'll also know who to point the finger to. Plus we already dealt with one cult so far.
Robin seems to be working alone while we have two mafia factions out there. We should deal with mafia first before we start checking our indies.
Today is 100% hunt down mafia day

Alright guys, this is the same 8-10 people talking to each other, just like the last DP. It actually feels to me like its mostly town fighting each other rn.

I say we start smoking out potential scum, and i would like you guys to follow me.

This is a 40+ players game right now, so chances are high that scum is just sitting back and enjoying the show.

So ill

Vote Yeet Tobi , man was last seen Sunday and barely posted anything of interest.

Lets start with him.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
My wincon was never delayed though.

Don't know from where you got this. On D0 I revealed that I got my wincon. Want me to quote my post?

I said I didn't get my full role. And, I got one after I picked the groove
Oh right I misremembered.

Your role yeah. Do you have any ideas why you got it after you picked a grove?

Ya write up mentioned word "negated" so evenevenvegetable makes sense

In???

Are you fishing for information here, Mr. Fridge?

Hold your horses
Last night, and yes i am.

Im asking you if you did anything of interest last night.

You dont gotta be specific about it.

Just answer with Yes or No.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Alright guys, this is the same 8-10 people talking to each other, just like the last DP. It actually feels to me like its mostly town fighting each other rn.

I say we start smoking out potential scum, and i would like you guys to follow me.

This is a 40+ players game right now, so chances are high that scum is just sitting back and enjoying the show.

So ill

Vote Yeet Tobi , man was last seen Sunday and barely posted anything of interest.

Lets start with him.
Out of all the people talking here, who looks worse to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.