Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'll tell you that you are not high on my suspect list but I'm sorry I am having a hard time just dismissing this.
I got my role N0 and afaik, town all got their roles N0 too.

The only people so far who I heard that got their role after N0 were indies like Midnight and Hawks.

I mean if you really are town then I understand you can't explain it either. But unless if someone else also comes up and vouch they got their roles after N0, I can't fully dismiss this.
Never asked for you to town read me did I?

You can sus me.

But what interest me the most is that this was known even on D1 yet you didn't question me. Only yo tan did.

But when I put you in scum book you are suddenly trying to pretend that you are scum hunting. Lol

Try harder because you aren't doing good.

Is this Fuji betraying town for your scummy ass?
Nothing is to be preferred before justice
Careful now, you're threading on dangerous waters here. Im not betraying anything. I answered her about Nat, tho im neutral on Mel for now.
Vote @Tobi @Dragomir

Are you scum again, Tobra? :catpole:
First of all hi Triclops :shocking:

It's interesting how your first post of the day is voting tobs after i asked for his push. I was asking the players already active but why did you ? Feels a bit opportunistic.

What do you think about

Mel

Nat

Tac

Krog

btw?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Never asked for you to town read me did I?

You can sus me.

But what interest me the most is that this was known even on D1 yet you didn't question me. Only yo tan did.

But when I put you in scum book you are suddenly trying to pretend that you are scum hunting. Lol

Try harder because you aren't doing good.
I must of missed where Yo Tan Wa said this.

I only realized this last night but I didn't mention it in the council because I didn't want to distract from the discussion especially when you weren't in there.

He did some sense experiment and said that was not a bad idea to get rid of you.

I haven't read it all yet and haven't had the chance to catch up, you don't forgive him because he's there did it accidentally or on purpose?
Oh you mean that, i don't mind him being there lol. I just think his reasoning was bad to begin with.

He it it on purpose though.

But for now i'd rather push @Tobi or @Cinera @Pantheos ,etc, scum is 100% hiding out while i feel its mostlly town fighting each other rn.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I must of missed where Yo Tan Wa said this.

I only realized this last night but I didn't mention it in the council because I didn't want to distract from the discussion especially when you weren't in there.
Everyone knew about this because I openly said this.

Yo tan even questioned me.

So I don't know how you missed this when it was repeatedly brought up. Not reading thread?

And, if you had this concern then you were free to brought up in elders council.

I mean elders were there to discuss sus so I don't know why you hold it

Careful now, you're threading on dangerous waters here. Im not betraying anything. I answered her about Nat, tho im neutral on Mel for now.

It's interesting how your first post of the day is voting tobs after i asked for his push. I was asking the players already active but why did you ? Feels a bit opportunistic.

What do you think about

Mel

Nat

Tac

Krog

btw?
Kro picked up a condom. No word on if it was used or not. Clearly he's a nut jub.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

What do you think about

Mel

Nat

Tac

Krog

btw?
I'm not caught up Frigo. I haven't seen your vote. I also wanted to vote him D1 but I left my vote on Lanji.

Nat leans town.
So does PICA. I'll probably regret saying this.
I don't know about Krog. He didn't talk much D1 and I haven't really read D0.
Mel is more like neutral rn. But a bit close to scum lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.