Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I am not sure about FB, he could be town at this point who is trying to act over smart to not accept his mistakes. Out of the council members, I think Kiwi is the worst, and the way she starts suspecting me when Melon mentioned sus on me comes of pretty opportunistic
FB being put on the council is most definitely a scum move. Honestly his move was not smart.

I'm honestly having a hard time reading Kiwi. I'm keeping her as a suspect. Btw with regards to Melon, I want @Smileyman to give his thoughts first.
Yo:kata:

I don't know man for now I'm seeing kiwi, cinera, mango as possible scum.

Ratchet is oddly quiet for me as well, maybe he is not to motivated like me.

Also akai2 is supposed to be new So how did he end up on the council?
Akai being on the council can be a surprise, but I liked his contributions. He seems good to me for now.

I agree about Ratchet being too quiet. @Ratchet I actually wanna see you play, ya know?

First point of order. Has anybody seen the fairies? I have it under good authority that they visited grove 30. They will have been green and red. If you have any information please tag me immediately. Its further possible that they could act as a mediator of sorts between The Beautiful Boys and Town due to the color arrangement. Which, i mean lets admit its obvious at this point.

Second point of order. Its extremely good that the clown is dead, reading between the lines of his role its become quite clear that his real target was the fairies.
It uses the following words:
Amateurs – its regularly used to refer to the miracles done by fairies, so as to pretend that they are incompetent.
World Clown Association – this is an direct challenge to the Fairy Council
Costume – are reserved and the official work wear of the fairies
Village Idiot – regularly used to refer to the green type of fairies
Give them a better life – The entire purpose of the fairies
Gift – Again this has fairies written all over it.

@oddoddfruit You have to admit that the evidence is overwhelming here!!

We should look deeper at akai2 it was odd in my opinion for new player to be voted on the council. Also he is quiet good for new player, hopefully it's not another Mr strawberry

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You should watch the Nino's Hotel Quest parody of DMC5 on YT. Nero is so good as a former owner of a hotel.
I'm actually having you as a very strong town read now. I don't think scum would have come out with an attempted super kill like you did or aim a super kill at an indie.
Who do you really wanna go after this phase?
I mention that in council as well that it's a scum move that we have Beta in council to mess with us.
I want to see the next kill go directly into Finalbetas face, otherwise we vote him up
I wouldn't mind FB being vigged.

But we need a better lynch here. Too many people focusing on FB won't get us anywhere, literally nobody is defending him. Tobi seems good for now. But I also want to focus on someone else as well.

Btw @Seraphoenix do you have any inputs?

FB being put on the council is most definitely a scum move. Honestly his move was not smart.

I'm honestly having a hard time reading Kiwi. I'm keeping her as a suspect. Btw with regards to Melon, I want @Smileyman to give his thoughts first.

Akai being on the council can be a surprise, but I liked his contributions. He seems good to me for now.

I agree about Ratchet being too quiet. @Ratchet I actually wanna see you play, ya know?
Lol let me catch up first. Ive only read the writeups so far.

That said one of my actions got a result... @Noctis Did anything bad happen to you last night? If nothing bad happened then id rather not reveal anything more at this stage.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Horizon is probably better if you like open-world games but if your are fan true action always go for DMC, it's probably one of the best action game that has ever graced us.
Yess, I do love open world action adventure games. Literally all my games are probably that - Assassins creed, Uncharted, Horizon ..... xD

N

Noctis

Also, I would probably say people should not look for any major discussion from the council. This is heading nowhere, and I see underhand, I'm not entirely against it, but we are talking about nonstop discussion, there is a limit to how much people can discuss after 48 hours day phase, the night phase is usually for refining, filtering, understanding your reasonings not just go discuss non-stop, people should understand this and no one in their right mind can take this much part in-game while maintaining their flawless reasoning.

First point of order. Has anybody seen the fairies? I have it under good authority that they visited grove 30. They will have been green and red. If you have any information please tag me immediately. Its further possible that they could act as a mediator of sorts between The Beautiful Boys and Town due to the color arrangement. Which, i mean lets admit its obvious at this point.

Second point of order. Its extremely good that the clown is dead, reading between the lines of his role its become quite clear that his real target was the fairies.
It uses the following words:
Amateurs – its regularly used to refer to the miracles done by fairies, so as to pretend that they are incompetent.
World Clown Association – this is an direct challenge to the Fairy Council
Costume – are reserved and the official work wear of the fairies
Village Idiot – regularly used to refer to the green type of fairies
Give them a better life – The entire purpose of the fairies
Gift – Again this has fairies written all over it.

@oddoddfruit You have to admit that the evidence is overwhelming here!!
I believe in fairies

N

Noctis

Yess, I do love open world action adventure games. Literally all my games are probably that - Assassins creed, Uncharted, Horizon ..... xD
Last off-topic post, Final Fantasy XV is probably another one of the best open-world games but being divided into few DLC and movie the story feels very off putting.

I'm actually having you as a very strong town read now. I don't think scum would have come out with an attempted super kill like you did or aim a super kill at an indie.
Who do you really wanna go after this phase?

I wouldn't mind FB being vigged.

But we need a better lynch here. Too many people focusing on FB won't get us anywhere, literally nobody is defending him. Tobi seems good for now. But I also want to focus on someone else as well.

Btw @Seraphoenix do you have any inputs?
I have to see how this day proceeds. FB is not off the hook, but I would like to get rid of Robin first.

We should also look at the players who had beef with Rej because that kill is weird. Could be an attempt to get rid of council members to have control over the night lynch. In which case there is defo scum amongst the members of the council.

Status
Not open for further replies.