Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Weren’t you catching up to give us your great read?Why are you responding to the most recent events and trying to convince us Mafia is trying to save Boto who’s not even the leading wagon?:pepecorn:
Meh....

Never said mafia is trying to save beta.

Never said I will give reads.

I said someone might be trying to protect B here because leading wagon is tobi and by censoring word V and L and B someone's is cementing the ongoing wagon.

And, I also said I want to catch up with thread.

going to sleep but some thoughts

I don't think this clears beta but I do feel like this is some attempt to frame him... I would like to still keep an eye on him just because I don't think there's anyone coming out saying they voted beta for council.

I also don't like the fact usopp was there too but that could be my own bias. Still think he's sus.

fuji being an obvious town read but flower and odd are my current town reads. Nat sort of too but I am a little curious as to who would pretend to be me and who can actually like pull that off?

Lindl didn't target anyone last night phase so kind of leaning neutral for now but I guess there are some abilities where you can be immune to tracking or something.

Lanji and Cinera, keep an eye out.

Al, don't know him personally but kind of just blending a bit.

Robin, claimed indie and super bullet proof it seems? I would like to know what his wincon is because his ability failing on me still confuses me and then he comes out it's possible because I am a magical girl, it might be why it failed. He didn't seem too hell-bent in regards to pushing me so maybe he realized something when I said I was immune to poison or when I claimed Kurumi.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Meh....

Never said mafia is trying to save beta.

Never said I will give reads.

I said someone might be trying to protect B here because leading wagon is tobi and by censoring word V and L and B someone's is cementing the ongoing wagon.

And, I also said I want to catch up with thread.
I think I agree with Fuji here.

I doubt anyone will try and save FB, when he's so suspicious. This is more like an attempt for us to focus more on FB rather than others, in this case that might be Tobi.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think I agree with Fuji here.

I doubt anyone will try and save FB, when he's so suspicious. This is more like an attempt for us to focus more on FB rather than others, in this case that might be Tobi.
Actually I think I was wrong too.

Looking back, this time taboo words came up with [???] And [???] So I think I agree with those who are saying it's fake.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Ugh, just logging in. I want to quickly clear my alerts then I'll read the writeups and skim the last 10 pages.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Damn, I come in as sub and we have already 400 pages? How do I catch up? Is there a summary of happenings?
I would recommend reading the host's writeups to get the current circumstances in the game. And a summary, well 400 pages is a lot to summarize.

You can also just wing it and start from here if you like. We will fill you in on any details you're lacking. Many players wouldn't have read all the posts here either.

N

Noctis

Do you have any suspects in the council? Honestly don't know how FB go in there, but any others?
I am not sure about FB, he could be town at this point who is trying to act over smart to not accept his mistakes. Out of the council members, I think Kiwi is the worst, and the way she starts suspecting me when Melon mentioned sus on me comes of pretty opportunistic

Damn, I come in as sub and we have already 400 pages? How do I catch up? Is there a summary of happenings?
Ok, take your time. The thread isn't going anywhere.

There is a glossary of actions on post 4 with links to all the stuff that has happened and also their is a game mechanic where you explore Sabaody Archipelago. You pick a grove and later on you'll get cash, I recommend Grove 50

That's the immediate stuff

N

Noctis

@Melontonin you mentioned multiple times that you were disappointed at my activity during the council phase. What exactly were you expecting from me and what do you think about Kiwi during the council phase?

Status
Not open for further replies.