Current Events How will Mink Sulong get shut down?

How will Sulong get shut down?

• Sulong Defeat

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Bad Weather

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • BM & Beast Pirates block the moon

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • They choose to keep Sulong a secret for now

• Other

• Total voters
Franky and Chopper are great characters and fighters,unlike almost all Zou's population and even that rabbit girl.
Franky will be SUPER badass as always during all the war,while several Minks that aren't proeminent will die.
And don't dare compare Chopper with random Minks,because in this war he'll make even Sanji and Jinbe looks like weaklings craps and became a pirate known in whole world.
Post automatically merged:

Use your brain. Not even Su Long form change the fact that biggest part of Zou's population are random characters.
I think you should stop dreaming, it's good to have a good laugh sometimes but chopper is not going to outshine neither jimbei nor sanji.
And base inu and neko are obviously above franky and chopper right now.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
3) BM & Kaido have countermeasures. Smoothie and Daifuku were there to see Carrot transform, they would be able to inform Big Mom or Kaido to block the full moon. Dragon Kaido can create clouds to cover the sky, Big Mom could create new weather homies to serve that function but none as powerful as Zeus. Who knows what abilities other Beast pirates posses to achieve the same ends.
This is the most plausible scenario, imo. Kaido and Linlin would get intel on the forces thanks to the traitor, so they'd know the minks are among the Alliance.

Have people forgotten about this battle that went on all through the entire night up until the morning hours? Jinbe and Germa pretty much fought the entire Big Mom army in their own territory with a SWEET COMMANDER. Big Mom has like 10% of that firepower atm.

And Germa got fucked up because they weren't suspecting candy bullets.
Circumstances have changed. Big Mom brought one ship to deal with Luffy and Strawhats, opponents she feels got lucky and are inferior to her.

Now Big Mom and Kaido formed an alliance a few days before the Fire Festival to take over the WORLD.

Big Mom is not the Jr. in this relationship, it's a partnership between equals. If Kaido brings 30,000 Beast Pirates to celebrate the new alliance, I fully expect 30,000 Big Mom pirates to join them. They may arrive late, but they will definitely be part of this conflict. Only a skeleton crew will stay behind to protect Tottoland which may or may not include Katakuri. It may not be necessary as I doubt even Blackbeard is arrogant enough to piss off the new Yonko alliance.

There will be no counter. Wano Arc will reveal to us Sulong forms of Inu/Neko.
They won't fail in onigashima. They will win. Sulong form will play a role in the victory. Especially inu and neko.
This is the most radical view IMO so I didn't even include it in the poll. Every part of the plan so far has suffered a setback, I can't imagine Sulong being the exception.

You don't have to believe the Minks will be defeated. You can believe that Act 3 is the final act and the Fire Festival is the final war. That the Minks will be able to stall out Yonko forces until they are finally able to transform.

But that the Minks will not suffer even a setback to using Sulong? That they'll transform on this clear night and swoop in for the win? That's crazy. Oda loves being dramatic. Marineford was all fighting and it was still full of twists and turns where you thought this side had the upper hand, but then this happens to flip things upside down. Sulong failing then later turning the tide of battle is an excellent plot device for that.

Circumstances have changed. Big Mom brought one ship to deal with Luffy and Strawhats, opponents she feels got lucky and are inferior to her.

Now Big Mom and Kaido formed an alliance a few days before the Fire Festival to take over the WORLD.

Big Mom is not the Jr. in this relationship, it's a partnership between equals. If Kaido brings 30,000 Beast Pirates to celebrate the new alliance, I fully expect 30,000 Big Mom pirates to join them. They may arrive late, but they will definitely be part of this conflict. Only a skeleton crew will stay behind to protect Tottoland which may or may not include Katakuri. It may not be necessary as I doubt even Blackbeard is arrogant enough to piss off the new Yonko alliance.

This is the most radical view IMO so I didn't even include it in the poll. Every part of the plan so far has suffered a setback, I can't imagine Sulong being the exception.

You don't have to believe the Minks will be defeated. You can believe that Act 3 is the final act and the Fire Festival is the final war. That the Minks will be able to stall out Yonko forces until they are finally able to transform.

But that the Minks will not suffer even a setback to using Sulong? That they'll transform on this clear night and swoop in for the win? That's crazy. Oda loves being dramatic. Marineford was all fighting and it was still full of twists and turns where you thought this side had the upper hand, but then this happens to flip things upside down. Sulong failing then later turning the tide of battle is an excellent plot device for that.
What I meant is that they will eventually turn sulong in onigashima. They will be a part of the victory along the other allies.
I don't know how many acts oda is going for but I don't see them losing in onigashima, there will be drama and desperate situations but they'll win. If they don't they will all die. Not an option.

P

PeperLevi

What I meant is that they will eventually turn sulong in onigashima. They will be a part of the victory along the other allies.
I don't know how many acts oda is going for but I don't see them losing in onigashima, there will be drama and desperate situations but they'll win. If they don't they will all die. Not an option.
You're overestimating Su Long Minks and underestimating the enemies so much.
Su Long is a power they only can use one night by month,that's 12 hours. The war will last far more than it. And they can't even use it the full 12 hours:the more they use it,more get tired and eventually will need repose.
So,how much of such power that enemies have Su Long Minks can defeat in the time limit? Nothing significant.
You're also acting as if there is nobody in enemies side that can defeat them,what isn't true.
In BMPs there is three of the decuplets and Yuen ,that can use Geppo and 0-diffs Carrot in air fight same they being of the crew's youngest members. So any older and more experienced members of BPs and BMPs can fight and defeat any non-random Mink even in Su Long form.

You're overestimating Su Long Minks and underestimating the enemies so much.
Su Long is a power they only can use one night by month,that's 12 hours. The war will last far more than it. And they can't even use it the full 12 hours:the more they use it,more get tired and eventually will need repose.
So,how much of such power that enemies have Su Long Minks can defeat in the time limit? Nothing significant.
You're also acting as if there is nobody in enemies side that can defeat them,what isn't true.
In BMPs there is three of the decuplets and Yuen ,that can use Geppo and 0-diffs Carrot in air fight same they being of the crew's youngest members. So any older and more experienced members of BPs and BMPs can fight and defeat any non-random Mink even in Su Long form.
I'm not saying every mink is going to win a fight. Oda won't focus much on the fodders but guys like inu and neko will play a role. They are part of the 9 scabbards.
And I'm just saying the alliance as a whole will win in onigashima unless the manga ends there because if they lose they simply die.

P

PeperLevi

Big Mom brought one ship to deal with Luffy and Strawhats, opponents she feels got lucky and are inferior to her.
It isn't a Linlin's feeling. It's a fact that SHC got lucky during all Totto Land Arc and are very inferior to BMPs.