Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Probably? Rej was killed and no idea why.

Unless they wanna control the night lynch, this makes no sense.
I think Rej dying was:
  • for us to look back at his town/scum reads and pull a bad conclusion from it
  • because they were afraid of what will come this dayphase since he said "something big will happen"
    • which is probably why he was cleaned
  • he said he was something like "the most important town role" - another reason why he got cleaned probably.
And lastly, man screamed town.

I am not sure... I think he's ghosting the thread and being careful.

Lol of course they're not amateurs, killing Zem and Rej was great on their part. Zem was a convert immune town lead, and Rej was also talking like he had some powerful ability.

They're both people on the council that someone "trusted"

The person didn't say anything new apart from all the stuff you said here. But maybe it's someone from NF?

I asked how many times we were scummates, and Seeker didn't answer, so
Are you defending your own team's play here? Because killing almost confirmed Town leaders is the last thing I would do unless they're onto me and I have no other choice...and Zem coincidentally started to suspect you, what a surprise.

Also mafia 101 it's not a good idea to kill popular players early in the game because they always have some protection. Or there someone with lookout type abilities on them. Also majority of the people think they are scum, so they serve as distraction.

Yeah, I don't think he made a single post.

Speaking of that idk who asked about Yo's meta and I played one game with him as scum and he was completely different from the way he played on day 1 this game. He's very curious and asking the right questions.
I've never played with him until this game. This game, I feel a townie vibe from him though. He was also a consideration of the council nomination for me but I chose Flower instead.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You've referenced being a Third Party, do you mind disclosing your role and/or win condition?

Link please?

On day 1, Robin came out that his ability failed on me. His ability is to empower townies to become a magical girl each night and he said if the target is not part of town, the ability will fail. He questioned why his ability failed

That I'm not so sure of why it failed. I claimed Kurumi and I revealed some of my abilities already. You can also see my actions in the write ups so you can question them if you like and I'll answer. I am immune to poisoning and Odd brought the idea that because I am already a 'magical girl', it's possible that the ability can fail. Robin also states that could be a possibility even though there's no role restriction.

Robin is a claimed pro town indie. He survived a superkill despite being rolecrushed. He was also jailed last phase and this phase. I don't feel like pursuing another indie hunt and whoever the jailer is, I hope they are town and can deal with Robin instead.
Thanks for the explanation. I think I'll try going over the writeups later (I am about spent for the day, I just want to quickly clear my alerts and then I'll be logging off).

The idea that empowerment would fail if a character is already a magical girl seems weird to me. I would expect such a restriction to be revealed in a Role PM.

I'd guess that either Robin is Lying or you're not Town. You guys are probably from different factions (if I were to hazard a guess, this is a Scum vs Town confrontation) From the little I'm aware of, Robin's behaviour has seemed off to me and their supposed narrative around the actions that happened to them seems extraordinary (and thus unlikely).

I think I'll keep Robin as my pick. Their flip should be informative regarding the debate you've had with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.