Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I need a summary since I haven't read the day phase and it will take a while for me to catch up. These are the players who have been on my radar and does anyone have any opinions on these players?

Alibaba, PerfectHie, Tpein, tobi, Luthon, Rayan, Typo

Since Midnight flipped cult leader I still don't know what to make of Robin's claim.
Tobi has shown to be town recently. PerfectHie's been replaced by Random Asshole - not posted a lot from what I've seen.

As for Luthon I've seen a lot of back and forth between him and FB.

Have not seen anything from Tpein, or Rayan.

I think Typo has said multiple times that he's not town and idk what to make of that.

Tobi has shown to be town recently. PerfectHie's been replaced by Random Asshole - not posted a lot from what I've seen.

As for Luthon I've seen a lot of back and forth between him and FB.

Have not seen anything from Tpein, or Rayan.

I think Typo has said multiple times that he's not town and idk what to make of that.
I'll iso tobi and Luthon. Luthon is really hard for me to read since most of the time it looked like he was goofing off on day 1 and day 2 and about tobi I was worried he was scum who was hiding in the shadows and same thing with PerfectHie and Rayan. Since Typo said multiple times he is not town then I'm not trusting him. I was expecting to see better postings from T Pein but there was nothing I saw that I liked from him on day 1 and on day 2.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll iso tobi and Luthon. Luthon is really hard for me to read since most of the time it looked like he was goofing off on day 1 and day 2 and about tobi I was worried he was scum who was hiding in the shadows and same thing with PerfectHie and Rayan. Since Typo said multiple times he is not town then I'm not trusting him. I was expecting to see better postings from T Pein but there was nothing I saw that I liked from him on day 1 and on day 2.
Lmfao don’t bother with me I’m just goofing off. Iso someone playing a more serious game.

Status
Not open for further replies.