Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
oh before i log off, I think this might be sorta important info if you're wondering what happens in red groves (?)

I went to a red grove yesterday and I got challenged to a rock papper scissors match. Pretty sure it was against npcs
I didn't get feedback on the outcome of the match. I tried to ask and was told to wait for a write up depending on today's actions

However, idk if it's related or not but I got roleblocked last night I think. My actions failed but it could of just been someone roleblocking me

Nothing else was out of norm.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Out of all the people here who do you sus most?
Also I’d like for us to move on FB today.
FB, Noctis the most. Also Robin because more and more things aren't adding up anymore

I had a run in with flowa earlier but now I think she might be town. Naomi still sus but nothing else really happened so I'm starting to reconsider.

oh before i log off, I think this might be sorta important info if you're wondering what happens in red groves (?)

I went to a red grove yesterday and I got challenged to a rock papper scissors match. Pretty sure it was against npcs
I didn't get feedback on the outcome of the match. I tried to ask and was told to wait for a write up depending on today's actions

However, idk if it's related or not but I got roleblocked last night I think. My actions failed but it could of just been someone roleblocking me

Nothing else was out of norm.
i went to green grove, someone tried to give me a collar..

declined of course, since it's one piece.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes I can

Tet could also be made as an ability to create Mason chat instead of sending messages.
What do you think of the phase so far?
I got to know who's Kurumi and her abilities and stuff so I think this phase is pretty good

this seems a bit forced and weirdly timed interaction, small attempt to bus then distance each others later.

and why ask ali out of every1 around at that time is interesting

hmm

FB, Noctis the most. Also Robin because more and more things aren't adding up anymore

I had a run in with flowa earlier but now I think she might be town. Naomi still sus but nothing else really happened so I'm starting to reconsider.
Think flow is town too.

Id say a lot of people are on the FB sus so might as well get rid of him and move on.

He hoggs too much attention and other scum are using him to coast, done with that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
full interaction, kinda weird and random ngl. alibaba doesnt even seem to care about jinri's weird praising. seems like he knows whats going on

Are there any people whom interest you?
@Kvothe Kingkiller only.

Gonna buddy her the rest of the game. I know she loves buddying :blush:
Then let us come together and give praise to @Dragomir and @novaselinenever for hosting this game, which has given you the opportunity to buddy. Praise be to them, and may God look over them.
The Church of Nova and Drago

Status
Not open for further replies.