Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Wario again....if someone else claims to be invited to battleship, maybe we'll get a better idea on the [REDACTED BUT POTENTIAL CULT] guy

still inclined to believe he's fake

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'm asking this because it is obvious lanji is post restricted
and I want to understand why did he ignore kurumi's ability and put the bear on his waifu list instead
Well I'm not following so

What happened?
check lanji posts
i dont think queen and alibaba r on the same team
this interaction seems genuine

queen maybe on the other faction but i really wouldnt bet on that. she seems townie to me

mangosenpai isnt on same team as ali aswell from couple of their interactions too, but hes indie so ya

not bad so tagging u rly work

how's the scum chat going? are they helping u catch up?
I aint in a scum chat or else I'd at least know whats going on.

Or are you just pissy because you know I sent an investigate on you? I can read timecodes, the fact you only mention me after I had a failed investigation on you isn't lost on me.

Care to explain that?
the sarcasm along with that name
tbh you might surpass expectations :milaugh:
I have ever been known to please.

Emil

Certified Memelord
people who might be in the waifu list aside from my waifus

al sama
noctis

sus peeps
beky
melon
sin of greed and kiwi
I can explain reasons specifically for both but I have to make sure they arent waifus first.
dont want to push a lynch against waifus
What's this?

This is too funny
I found a kindred spirit
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Do tell me

When did you see the Light about waifus?

Tell me the whole story. Don't skip any details whatsoever

This seems like a topic for outside of the mafia thread
these 3 cant be together, lanji/alibaba/mango

I aint in a scum chat or else I'd at least know whats going on.

Or are you just pissy because you know I sent an investigate on you? I can read timecodes, the fact you only mention me after I had a failed investigation on you isn't lost on me.

Care to explain that?

I have ever been known to please.
I could of told you he was scum without an investigation, next time we investigate him it'll be with a bullet

UwU and Muugen role connection is a bit off, the rage quit action doesn't fit with his presence in the thread but look what happens when you accuse him of being mafia

Something I've been thinking about

If you correctly read what Jinri wrote here and her wording about looking for trouble, it becomes clear what Jinri's role is.

Out of those 3 she enjoys nat, therefore its fair to think that nat isnt ''Trouble''

Now we have Usopp and Boto.

And both have been fighting each other on and off.

Im rescinding what i said earlier.

bota gone will do town more good than bad.

One less distraction.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta @Dragomir @novaselinenever

@Go D. Usopp ™ @oddoddfruit @MangoSenpai @Flower @LuthonTheDragDown @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Juliet @Naomi
why are we using jinri as a guide

why are we using jinri as a guide
I’m not, many people want Bota out already and to be honest, it’s extremely tiresome to play the game with him around rn. It’s bogging people down. And I’d rather have a clear path from now on, if that means fb has to go then so be it.

I know you won’t vote him cause he’s a chick.

But don’t go against it.

Gn goes today guys, vote him.

Rayan isn’t reacting to the votes on him, at worst we should check him out tonight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
meh whatever, I've tried to get interested with this game and I probably should've joined a smaller scale game on this website before doing this

I'm Kurumi. I have two passive, I'm immune to poison and if I get a vote on me it's a +3 against me. I have abilities that I can only use once per phasd, I had already used one earlier today to send a message.

@Alibaba get fucked
You're not worthy of her

Gimme Kurumi

Why do you get +3 against you?

What's the name of that passive?
“Okay then-----Let’s begin our war?”

I know nothing of this character other than your obsession with her. Do you have any idea why Robin's ability would fail on me?
the name is Worst Spirit but I actually misread it. I just start off the phase with 3 votes on me, not +3 for every vote
That's a Date a Live catchphrase and not character specific. Giving a score of 2/5 for that.

:seriously:

What's Robin's ability?
Apparently he can empower people to be magical girls but it'll only work on townies. I know I'm town
i can vouche for kvothe off this shes not on alibaba's faction and she is either town or another faction, leaning town.

this means robin's ability is a fraud lol. day 0 ability and none claimed interrupting her. interesting...

also smh alibaba hard fishing for roles for his passive

Status
Not open for further replies.