Status
Not open for further replies.
u think FB is indie? if so a good or bad one, cuz i notice he has the highest resist to a wagon ever

he is confirmed a killer cuz he killed u AND a liar cuz he lied about losing his abilities

interesting we r allowing him to cruise by freely tbh

if i were you i'd rack up a full wagon of votes on him and go for the next target

ur the town leader rn
I cant tell, id say more of a bad one. And trust me i want him gone, but my one concern is voting another indie up, thats not gonna get us closer to mafia imo. I dont think he's mafia for the sole reason that his erratic behavior wouldve been tempered or not allowed by his teammates.

It feels like he's a scapegoat.

Yknow what, if we find no one else boto it is.

Then the rest of the susses, Robin/Al/Tobi get vigged or checked at night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I cant tell, id say more of a bad one. And trust me i want him gone, but my one concern is voting another indie up, thats not gonna get us closer to mafia imo. I dont think he's mafia for the sole reason that his erratic behavior wouldve been tempered or not allowed by his teammates.

It feels like he's a scapegoat.

Yknow what, if we find no one else boto it is.

Then the rest of the susses, Robin/Al/Tobi get vigged or checked at night.
from experience, if hes an indie, both mafia factions will be eager to vote him up for town credit, and he will end up with a wooping 20 or so votes like dyna. there will literally be none to back him up.

if he is an indie he wouldnt be on the council either

if u guys wanna go with the vig route then sure i guess. lynch sm1 else but vig beta

howerver i let him go yesterday during the council, i dont feel like doing so again tbh but the decision is not mine to make

Emil

Certified Memelord
I find myself saying this at least once per game - y’all HAVE to pick a lane between “inactive = scum” and “readily available when tagged = scum,” but it doesn’t work both ways and loses a lot of power each time either one is used as a rationale for sussing someone.
no ur right lol

on NF its the most active = scum

and that mostly ends up being poor me

Are you suggesting we vote Drago?
want more people opinion on this, since his vote counted. but jinri is not nova from the way they sound.

I dreamt a message from our hosts. uWu seemed strange though someone said that they may be forced to react harshly to those questioning, so that may explain it. Along my dream, I have seen others throw barbs at AL, but I do not know them, and I could not read his soul. I have seen neither Kiwi nor Luthon on my journey.

Thank you for your insight and hosting, @Dragomir and @novaselinenever !

No. I may only ask for those to join me. I cannot force people to go against their will nor their desires that they've had from the beginning.
he should not be named, also dreamed. :whitepress:

Do not be scared, for I cannot kill. I can only spread the word and play along to look for trouble.

Our beloved hosts have blessed us. Thank you, @Dragomir and @novaselinenever !

The lords have given me insight. I have been away due to another world calling me and engaging me. I was saddened to see the heresy that spread from there to here. I am free here now, so allow me to assist:

Finalbeta, a strange fellow, for he seems to go back and forth on what he can and cannot do? For what purpose does the snow fall from Heaven? We cannot insight the mind of our lords. However, his actions are too sporadic, and they seem without reason.

Go D. Usopp, I see, is a strange man in a strange land. They advocate for the murder of an independent. Hunting the lonely when that is all that have died? That's suspicious. Hold Robin with suspicion, but do not advocate their death over others who house greater concerns in their hearts.

For that reason, I enjoy Nataljia. for he is on the correct path from what I have seen. I cannot offer more insight than this.

Thank you for reading.
If you correctly read what Jinri wrote here and her wording about looking for trouble, it becomes clear what Jinri's role is.

Out of those 3 she enjoys nat, therefore its fair to think that nat isnt ''Trouble''

Now we have Usopp and Boto.

And both have been fighting each other on and off.

Im rescinding what i said earlier.

bota gone will do town more good than bad.

One less distraction.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta @Dragomir @novaselinenever

@Go D. Usopp ™ @oddoddfruit @MangoSenpai @Flower @LuthonTheDragDown @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Juliet @Naomi

from experience, if hes an indie, both mafia factions will be eager to vote him up for town credit, and he will end up with a wooping 20 or so votes like dyna. there will literally be none to back him up.

if he is an indie he wouldnt be on the council either

if u guys wanna go with the vig route then sure i guess. lynch sm1 else but vig beta

howerver i let him go yesterday during the council, i dont feel like doing so again tbh but the decision is not mine to make
We're hanging him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
doing some isos

Bruh I don't need past knowledge to tell me you're mostly spamming fluff in THIS game, I've seen your posts. Me making an observation on that being what you're doing isn't precognitive reasoning, it's based entirely on things that has already happened.

You talking about how awesome you are at game solving when you get serious is not a form of game solving either.
And by your own admission you said most posts are fluff. Yet you felt the need to "call" me aside. So it's precognitive reasoning as you yourself admitted most posts are fluff and yet you focused on me.
ok after these 2 posts it honestly doesnt look like alibaba and JW are in the same team

Can we like get to the juicy part and start the events and reveals?

lmao alibaba straight up fishing for roles for his yhawch passive

The Public Servant, And The Tomb Raider -

Kumamon activated [Free Licensing] to super-kill [???] but failed

Lara Craft activated [Tomb Raider]

Dazai Osamu used [Armed Detective Agency] on [???]

Kurapinka used [Dowsing Chain] on [???]

Wario used [Crazy Ship] on [???]

Dazai Osamu used [No Longer Human] on [???], [???], [???] and [???]

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
no ur right lol

on NF its the most active = scum

and that mostly ends up being poor me
I’ll be honest, I’m of the mindset that your level of activity is rarely indicative of your allegiance either way...we all have reasons to be present OR absent in regular games, and due to the size and setup, this round is anything but, so I think it’s hard to base anything substantial off someone’s involvement. For instance, I’m currently moving into a new house IRL, and I also don’t feel like catching up on what I’ve missed even if I’ve had a little more time today than I’ve had all week (or WILL have the next four or five days), so I’m not playing well and am rightfully being sussed.

I will say that the whole activity thing makes me an easy target for anyone, so the likelihood that I’m scum has to be at least as high or low as the possibility that someone who’s viewing me as anti-town could be doing so just to give themselves some street cred. That being said, I don’t get the impression (as of now and based solely on the last couple of hours) that anyone who susses me is scum.

I’ll be honest, I’m of the mindset that your level of activity is rarely indicative of your allegiance either way...we all have reasons to be present OR absent in regular games, and due to the size and setup, this round is anything but, so I think it’s hard to base anything substantial off someone’s involvement. For instance, I’m currently moving into a new house IRL, and I also don’t feel like catching up on what I’ve missed even if I’ve had a little more time today than I’ve had all week (or WILL have the next four or five days), so I’m not playing well and am rightfully being sussed.

I will say that the whole activity thing makes me an easy target for anyone, so the likelihood that I’m scum has to be at least as high or low as the possibility that someone who’s viewing me as anti-town could be doing so just to give themselves some street cred. That being said, I don’t get the impression (as of now and based solely on the last couple of hours) that anyone who susses me is scum.
There are a lot of inactives rn so dont worry, for now i'd like you to vote beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.