Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Try not to post a 100 pages of fluff stuff while I'm gone, I need to go rest my leg for a bit. I still stick to everything I said earlier about the right course for this phase.

Also if I'm dead before I get back, I loved playing with you guys and make sure to look back at anything I said because it might hold some value :endthis:(No not being paranoid, I have died multiple times on d1 in weeb a game)

What's up with this paranoia now? I pointed out that you're mistaken about your idea about Mafia group names.

And also I haven't even followed his case accurately yet. Why do you label him as a Hitman exactly? What did he do so far?
Just read for once. Phantom Troupe is the name of an organization exclusive to Hunter x Hunter. It's very specific and it's not the Mafia team when no member of the Troupe was a submission which could serve as the leader.

Ergo roles are randomly assigned the label "Phantom Troupe" and it is a Hitman role. Thus Town has a higher chance of being the target and we lynch him before he kills us. Why is this so hard to understand?

Honestly..., i havent played in a long time but we almost always got burned for taking out third parties as they disclose their roles.... so im a bit hesitant but

Mango has admitted to being a third with an offensive ability... If he is only supposed to remove the Phantom troupe then he would have an punishment or negative reaction in his ability for killing anybody else... this i believe he would have mentioned if he had it and i am therefore sus of him.

Robin seem to have an cult ability.. it bothers me but no member of cult would claim so early out of their own free will... so either Robin is really third party or has an exe ability of sorts with Kvothe being Robins target.

This is just speculation.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
  1. Trafalgar Law - [Shoto Todoroki]
  2. Lara Croft - [Varvara Andreevan]
  3. Ruby Tojo - [Rimi Sakihata]
  4. Vergo - [Kyros] - PLayed by Fujishiro
  5. Gawr Gura - [Amelia Watso]
  6. Eiffel Tower [Barney Stinson]
  7. N'zoth - [Wario]
  8. Kumamon - [Reigen]
  9. Joseph Joestar - [Goten]
  10. Dazai Osamu - [Undertaker]
  11. Nagato - [Ryo Saeba]
  12. Kurumi Tokisaki - [Mayuri]
  13. Oden - [Choso]
  14. Burger King - [Sanders] - Played by DynaMight
  15. Schierke - [Clown] - Played by Mdight Delight
@Melontonin what type of character schierke is for to be 3rd party
I'd say like someone that would protect and/or enhance someone's power, kinda like a support character.

Just read for once. Phantom Troupe is the name of an organization exclusive to Hunter x Hunter. It's very specific and it's not the Mafia team when no member of the Troupe was a submission which could serve as the leader.

Ergo roles are randomly assigned the label "Phantom Troupe" and it is a Hitman role. Thus Town has a higher chance of being the target and we lynch him before he kills us. Why is this so hard to understand?
This is where your logic is flawed like I pointed out.

You can expect any name simply for how disparate character roles are in this game. You don't necessarily need the GF to be part of that verse to have a Mafia group name featuring that verse. Makes no sense to be so confident about just one of the multiple possibilities the game could feature. Why do you need Chrollo to have the Phantom Troupe when the other members are from My Little Pony?

Is this the sole reason you want him out? You are seriously wishing him out or something maybe lol.

How can you fail to harness this very easy concept?

This is where your logic is flawed like I pointed out.

You can expect any name simply for how disparate character roles are in this game. You don't necessarily need the GF to be part of that verse to have a Mafia group name featuring that verse. Makes no sense to be so confident about just one of the multiple possibilities the game could feature. Why do you need Chrollo to have the Phantom Troupe when the other members are from My Little Pony?

Is this the sole reason you want him out? You are seriously wishing him out or something maybe lol.

How can you fail to harness this very easy concept?
Are you defending this so hard because he's your buddy or because you're a member of a Mafia Team named Phantom Troupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.