Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I was doing the opposite and telling people to go for other guys, but this is amazing.

You say im next level, yet you're a confusing mess that says you're physically spoilt(whatever that fucking means), then you declare you're vanilla.

Which is it?
Physically spoilt means that if a scum or in general anyone attacks me I'm done.........

Physically spoilt means that if a scum or in general anyone attacks me I'm done.........
It can also be read as spoiled by the way.

Please speak regular english from now on, you're confusing everyone.

@Smileyman what do you think about this?

Seems the whole thing stemmed from people misunderstanding what he said. It wasnt just me btw Mel and others didnt understand too.

So besides that, there is the Tris thing right.

Tell me what you think.

Actually im really gonna sleep, im dead tired.

I trust @Flower to deal with this and decide the best course of action guys

Cheers..

It can also be read as spoiled by the way.

Please speak regular english from now on, you're confusing everyone.

@Smileyman what do you think about this?

Seems the whole thing stemmed from people misunderstanding what he said. It wasnt just me btw Mel and others didnt understand too.

So besides that, there is the Tris thing right.

Tell me what you think.

Actually im really gonna sleep, im dead tired.

I trust @Flower to deal with this and decide the best course of action guys

Cheers..
Steel your heart, take him down. Nobody derails this lynch

I don't read so good:josad:
According to FB, my commentary in brackets

FB has role that
1. Force him to vote with main train
2. Force him to take first negetive action performed in the game (Funnily enough apparently the a negative action performed by him)
3. If he superkill a town - All actions targeted at him for a cycle will mis - he would turn into vanilla.

He decide to superkill an confirmed town (because he is scum) in order to
1. Become vanilla en lose above mentioned passives (Apparently he didnt like protecting town by taking the bullet for us and would rather sacrifice confirmed town for his own survival)
2. Get high bounty (We have bounties?)
3. Reveal himself with high bounty to bait scum into attacking him, attacks would miss (apparently worth it to sacrifice town for this) due to Point 3 of first list. (He only revealed himself after being called out therefore i call bulshit)

Here is my attempt

According to FB, my commentary in brackets

FB has role that
1. Force him to vote with main train
2. Force him to take first negetive action performed in the game (Funnily enough apparently not a negative action performed by him)
3. If he superkill a town - All actions targeted at him for a cycle will mis - he would turn into vanilla.

He decide to superkill an confirmed town (because he is scum) in order to
1. Become vanilla en lose above mentioned passives (Apparently he didnt like protecting town by taking the bullet for us and would rather sacrifice confirmed town for his own survival)
2. Get high bounty (We have bounties?)
3. Reveal himself with high bounty to bait scum into attacking him, attacks would miss (apparently worth it to sacrifice town for this) due to Point 3 of first list. (He only revealed himself after being called out therefore i call bulshit)

Here is my attempt
Correction

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Someone explain to me why fb thinks mafia will target him and that shooting Fuji contributed to that. Is fb a popular mafia target or something?
My plan was to make my bounty look like skyrocketing (expecially at such an early game stage) on top of feigning to be extensively vulnerable so that I would be the super magnet attracting several scum actions upon myself for the cycle.

Offing Vergo served for the first point. I wasn't sure of what he would flip and either way I didn't want this wonderful opportunity to slide. It was one in lifetime.

Wtf why would town superkill a townie? Scum would always want to kill people and Fuji was basically an confirmed town at that point.
Someone explain to me why fb thinks mafia will target him and that shooting Fuji contributed to that. Is fb a popular mafia target or something?
In every game he plays nearly all of the early days are full of attempts to lynch or kill him. Very polarising player.

My plan was to make my bounty look like skyrocketing (expecially at such an early game stage) on top of feigning to be extensively vulnerable so that I would be the super magnet attracting several scum actions upon myself for the cycle.

Offing Vergo served for the first point. I wasn't sure of what he would flip and either way I didn't want this wonderful opportunity to slide. It was one in lifetime.
You couldn’t have waited a bit more to decide to shoot me?

You miscalculated your worth to mafia unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.