Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah we have bounties, though his “logic” of me having a high bounty because I got revealed at the start of the day makes 0 sense.

Why would a guy that gets auto revealed have a high bounty?
No he believed killing a town or killing randomly (like kidd in one piece ) would give him a high bounty for being a bad. You know, like pirates.

Wait wait... there has been reference to people being hunted in this game and now i realize there are bounties here... one of the scum groups or a hand full of indies might be bounty hunters.

Wait wait... there has been reference to people being hunted in this game and now i realize there are bounties here... one of the scum groups or a hand full of indies might be bounty hunters.
Well actually the name of the game is getting peoples bounties. It’s all about hanging or captured people with bounties.

So possible, irc Ussop thought I was a bounty hunter for some reason.

Okay, so i have been at work for 5 hours and ive made 2 phone calls and send 2 emails. Im gonna go offline now so that i can see if i cans till turn this day into a productive one.

I still want FB gone.

The Never-ending Cycle -

Dazai Osamu activated [No Longer Human] on [???] and [???]

Bokuto used [Incredible Straight] on [???]

The [World Championship Wrestling] has gifted @Fujishiro a super-kill.

@Finalbeta [Ruby Tojo] has been super-killed.​

"You're sadly mistaken if you think you can escape from that easily!"
You are Ruby Toujo!
[Passive - High School Crush] - Ruby has developed a crush on Tsukune Aono, willing to risk anything in order to make him happy. In this game, [Redacted] is your crush. You must ensure by the end of this game they town reads you. If you die and they town reads you cause of the role flip, it does not count.

[Passive - Taking Orders] - Ruby is someone who loves to take orders from people, hating having to dish them out herself. During the day phase, she must always vote on the leading wagon regardless of whether she believes that player is scum or not. If Ruby does not then she will be mod-blocked for the following night phase. If she does, however, then she will be role-crush immune for that night phase.

[Active - Masochistic] - Ruby is the biggest masochistic person on the planet. Her desire for pain causes her to go to extreme lengths to feel that gratification. Once per cycle, she MUST activate this ability to bring all the attention to herself. The first harmful action used afterward will be immediately redirected to her. If she uses this ability, regular kills will have no effect on her. Super-kills, however, will kill you. This is a required action that you must perform each cycle.

[Active - Magic Staff] - As a witch, Ruby wields a magic staff that allows her to produce powerful magic against her enemies. If Ruby gets this ability stolen from her, she will not be able to use the magic spells below.
--- [Transformation Magic] - Ruby can transform herself into a raven to follow someone without arousing suspicion. Choose a player to track as a raven, you will discover who the player visited. This action WILL NOT appear in the write-up.
--- [Talking Book] - Using talismans as intermediaries, Ruby can write whatever she wishes in her book and it will come to life. Ruby may create a mask from this book, and can distribute at most 1 mask per cycle to a player of her choice. Ruby automatically has a mask on...[Redacted]
--- [Iron Maiden] - This is Ruby's most powerful technique. She wraps a talisman around herself which makes wings that can elongate and pierce her opponents. It also allows her to fly of course. In this form, she can choose a player to attack, that player will be super-killed. Since she is in flight mode, actions on her will miss for one cycle. However, this is a technique that causes her quite harm the longer she uses it. As such, if she uses this ability, Ruby will be vanillaised for the remainder of the game. [1-shot]

Primary Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town.
Secondary Wincon - Protect [Redacted]

lol a few more known indies.

Then a few people that dont want to vote FB (Not enought to execute them until FB is revealed as scum)

the rest are sussed for being inactive... i cant execute someone with so little evidence.

Other susses besides FB?
Al, he was doing fake rage earlier. We were clearly on top of the Alibabituation. It might have been real rage

Noctis just always has to derail a wagon, he's not doing it today because I spotlighted him but Dyna lynch and Midnight he was clearly being detrimental

Robin got all the weird shit going on with them, I don't know where to start on that

Usopp should not have been on the council, he didn't campaign, he wasn't town read. Smells like a scum plant

:seriously: Such a bad move to shoot FB
Not really, it clears the confusion, a ton of people were pushing him.

And so now we can check those who tried to divert from other lynched by pushing him.

This is to the benefit of town.

He was gonna get Lynched anyways and waste a day Lynch, with this we can get someone else.

I’m gonna sleep.

Goodnight.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Did some interesting stuff happen in the last 60 pages? Or was it all about FB again?

Status
Not open for further replies.