Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about?

I lost my abilities when I activated my Superkill, never lied about that. I however kept secret that I could miss actions for 1 cycle due the effect of my very Superkill ability. And did it to trigger scums upon me for the remainder of the cycle.

Not my fault if you are unable to read man.
I never read a post that this much no sense honestly
I say we leave beta and lynch Mat or Tobi though

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Now that every body is bringing Final up again i decided to iso him and i found something i missed.

This piqued my interest...

Tris was the first to bring up the fact thet FB Superkilled.

First FB pretended not to know anything about it...

Then suddenly its time to confess when people are becoming sus of him.

Now he claims it was all to bait mafia... How would this have worked then? If you did not intend to reveal yourself how would it have baited mafia?

This clearly reads like scum got caught and and then tried to play it off as a "Town play"... then just in case town targted him and the actions failed, which would not happen to a vanilla role, he got ahead of it by claiming, oh it was just for the cycle.

Nah, I don't believe it.

Execute @Finalbeta
@novaselinenever @Dragomir
I explained why I kept it secret for a while after using my Superkill ability.

Didn't want to come off too odd during that phase but still claimed mid-day.

Re read my posts please. This is too convenient.

Why them?

The only case against mat is inactivity which is not a good case.

Tobi honestly seem town to me.
Yea ? Investigate Mat :seriously: he would have came if he was town but he played it good.
Salah
Tobi
Who else? Where is my file...here it is
Jew D Boy the guy posts screams I am scum lynch me
Get the inactives out of their hole geez

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Does it matter?

He lied way too many times, changed his story way too many times and his motives for killing me made no sense to beging with.

Like why would the guy that gets auto revealed have a high bounty anyways? (His motive for killing me was that i could've been a big fish, and thus getting my bounty).

Plus the man boggs down discussion, so many people spend their entire day interracting with him or focusing him.

I want to get rid of him now, so that we can move on with clear heads.
Honestly was willing to give his a chance but his deception keeps increasing. I now believe him to be scum.
IDK man

Yes he played like anti town and selfishly by killing fuji. Yes he is talking BS and hasn't clearly stated about his motive and about vanilla stuff.

But after reading his posts I will say have your thinking cap on and think for a while - was there any reason for beta to admit openly that he killed a townie if he was scum?

That's like digging your own grave and I only see town beta capable of doing this

Scums generally don't act like this in my opinion Unless they are extremely bold and daring

What are you talking about?

I lost my abilities when I activated my Superkill, never lied about that. I however kept secret that I could miss actions for 1 cycle due the effect of my very Superkill ability. And did it to trigger scums upon me for the remainder of the cycle.

Not my fault if you are unable to read man.
? Your first post revealing that you killed me said you were vanillaised after killing me.

Then at the begining of this day you revealed that you lied about that and tried to bait scum into attacking you, which why would they go for you exactly? You were sus for a lot of people.

Then you claimed later on that you only lost your abilities for this cycle and not forever after questioned.

Basically keep adding shit up.

And your reasoning for killing me made 0 sense btw.

Also this.

Now that every body is bringing Final up again i decided to iso him and i found something i missed.

Now he claims it was all to bait mafia... How would this have worked then? If you did not intend to reveal yourself how would it have baited mafia?

This clearly reads like scum got caught and and then tried to play it off as a "Town play"... then just in case town targted him and the actions failed, which would not happen to a vanilla role, he got ahead of it by claiming, oh it was just for the cycle.

Nah, I don't believe it.

But after reading his posts I will say have your thinking cap on and think for a while - was there any reason for beta to admit openly that he killed a townie if he was scum?
He only claimed this after he was already outed for it. If he admitted to it before then i would have agreed with you.

See my post below.

Nah, I don't believe it.

Execute @Finalbeta
@novaselinenever @Dragomir

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
? Your first post revealing that you killed me said you were vanillaised after killing me.

Then at the begining of this day you revealed that you lied about that and tried to bait scum into attacking you, which why would they go for you exactly? You were sus for a lot of people.

Then you claimed later on that you only lost your abilities for this cycle and not forever after questioned.

Basically keep adding shit up.

And your reasoning for killing me made 0 sense btw.

Also this.
Yes I turned into Vanilla the very moment I activated my Superkill onto you, but I kept secret that I could still miss actions for a whole cycle as a direct effect of such very Superkill ability.

And no lol I never claimed that I got my abilities back, what the hell are you on about.

IDK man

Yes he played like anti town and selfishly by killing fuji. Yes he is talking BS and hasn't clearly stated about his motive and about vanilla stuff.

That's like digging your own grave and I only see town beta capable of doing this

Scums generally don't act like this in my opinion Unless they are extremely bold and daring

Nah, I don't believe it.
Here is why he would do that, i was thinking the same as you btw.

But be he town or not, he's like a black hole that takes too much time and attention from everything else.

Look at today, the whole day was boggled down with him, litteraly all of it.

Im not going through another one again.

This is to our benefit, whatever his flip.

Yes I turned into Vanilla the very moment I activated my Superkill onto you, but I kept secret that I could still miss actions for a whole cycle as a direct effect of such very Superkill ability.

And no lol I never claimed that I got my abilities back, what the hell are you on about.
You claimed vanilla and you could make all attacks on you miss ln, why would you ask for a protect?
That was for one cycle only as I mentioned. It's time to grieve for me from today in on, no more hijacks hurled at scums, I'm physically spoilt.

I'm not sure who the reviver is, but if I'm lynched he better revive me.

These guys have been voting me while I was sleeping and could not even defend myself from these low IQ accusations.

why do you think the reviver should revive you in case you die, if you're just a vanilla?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Here is why he would do that, i was thinking the same as you btw.

But be he town or not, he's like a black hole that takes too much time and attention from everything else.

Look at today, the whole day was boggled down with him, litteraly all of it.

Im not going through another one again.

This is to our benefit, whatever his flip.
Oh right, let's lynch beta either he is town or not so that Mafia can swiftly advance in the game

NiCe LoGiC

Status
Not open for further replies.