There's no "Tina!"
Oh you’re summoned! Gimme some reads :zehaha:
Sure
Town:
Fuji
Noctis
Usopp
Flower

I like Odd and Reborn and Reborn especially has made good points. Even in the class room regarding Robin.

Suspicious
Mat
Sera
You
Kiwi

I've might have forgotten a few names, but if you remind me of them, I can tell you my read on them.

Sure
Town:
Fuji
Noctis
Usopp
Flower

I like Odd and Reborn and Reborn especially has made good points. Even in the class room regarding Robin.

Suspicious
Mat
Sera
You
Kiwi

I've might have forgotten a few names, but if you remind me of them, I can tell you my read on them.
You said you leaned town on me, what happened?

Also expand on the Noctis and Flowa trust.
And why do you suspect Kiwi? Your suspects are kinda iffy, it’s like suspecting Beta :yasu:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Still wouldn’t you have preferred scum?

It’s tiresome to keep shooting town Beta.
I don't understand all the "I told you so" posts coming from you? You wanted to lynch anybody on D1, you wanted the deaths to pile up.

It's easy for people to come in after the fact and say I told you so. A lot of people questioned FB a lot of times. FB was arguing semantics and not clarifying anything, so I don't think the killer should be blamed.

I don't understand all the "I told you so" posts coming from you? You wanted to lynch anybody on D1, you wanted the deaths to pile up.

It's easy for people to come in after the fact and say I told you so. A lot of people questioned FB a lot of times. FB was arguing semantics and not clarifying anything, so I don't think the killer should be blamed.
Why are you responding to something for odd?

We won’t lose anything player wise, but aye it’s still better to shoot scum. On the bright side no one has a cop out suspect or stupid lynch to push in Beta anymore, so the distraction is away.

But I can’t be happy town’s numbers are dwindling and I don’t know how you can

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You said you leaned town on me, what happened?

Also expand on the Noctis and Flowa trust.
And why do you suspect Kiwi? Your suspects are kinda iffy, it’s like suspecting Beta :yasu:
I did, retracted that later in this post of mine :

I played one game with Nat here, so my meta on her isn't really precise. But I found her not really pushing at all. In fact @Flower seems quite passive as well.

AL.... he's just been asking questions, questions and even more questions. He seems like he's contributing in his own way, but it's just weird to me lol.

This is my first game with Kiwi, so my read on her may be completely wrong, I'm just being careful with her.
My push is probably the only push of yours I remember. So I really found you hesitant and just saying stuff for the sake of saying it. You had suspicions on many players but never pursued them. I liked the fact that you got active on day 1, but after that, you just weren't as great as I remember you being in Punk Hazard.

Noctis is simple. His play has been very towny to me. He has pushed for reads, he has urged activity, and he has even prioritized better lynches than easy lynches. I mentioned this on day 0 about best lynches and not a bad lynch. Noctis always looks for informative ones. The greatest evidence of this is in the council where he really wanted to lynch Kiwi despite the fact that she may have flipped town. Don't think a scum would make such bold claims. Further proof is him fishing for Tobi's info, yes it wasn't a good move, but it doesn't ruin his rep for me. It's highly unlikely that any scum would have been bold enough to do that.

Flower, she went from Passive to a strong town read. Her coming out with a super kill failing on Robin wouldn't be something scum would do.
1) Robin was already suspicious, don't think scum would want to get rid of them and have town focus else where.
2) She has no reason to aim at Robin and come out and say it. She's basically announcing that she has a super kill and she fires it at whoever she finds suspicious. Not something scums do imo. This also goes along with what she said in the classroom.

Kiwi, I already said I'm not really sure on. Her playstyle is calm and collected. She's not making it easy for me to read her, but I did find her case on Noctis to be quite weak. Especially considering he's my strongest town read after Fuji. I am very well prepared to be wrong and if I am, I'll be happy, no shame in having your reads wrong.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why are you responding to something for odd?

We won’t lose anything player wise, but aye it’s still better to shoot scum. On the bright side no one has a cop out suspect or stupid lynch to push in Beta anymore, so the distraction is away.

But I can’t be happy town’s numbers are dwindling and I don’t know how you can
Nobody's happy town's numbers are dwindling. I'm talking about people coming in after Beta's death and saying "I told you so" like they tried super hard to stop him.

Many people wanted him vigged. He got vigged. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.