Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes! Oh yes! To look at those who walk alone is folly. It is better to be a poor wise boy than a foolish king. You truly body enlightenment!

Praise be to @novaselinenever and @Dragomir for hosting this game and for blessing you!
You crack me up :yasu:
Good morning

Yesterday, flower and noctis casted vote on Alibaba.

I came in and build a case on it.

But two players kind of struck me off.

Here, Miss Nat agreed that alibaba is on his scum meta

So when flower asked her to vote him then she refused. I mean nat is the one who doesn't like No Lynch, wants kill to happen so number of players get reduced, so I am unable to understand why she refused to cast vote on someone whom she is reading as scum.

Another person I wanna question is Mr. Panther.

He subs in. I am sure he lacks reads that we build over past few days.

So in matter of alibaba, he says that he isn't understanding the point of voting alibaba as there is no argument

I quote my own case on him to present the argument

However, he kind of looked in denial mode to buy it and refuted my arguments with

1) everyone is making fluffs

2)does anyone has knowledge on Alibaba meta as scum for sure

I could have bought this but let me remind you that he just subbed in and you don't expect a sub to defend someone like this. He could have simply said that I don't know about alibaba so let me take a look at his posts. But nah...he simply seem in mood to negate the arguments against Alibaba.

Please both of your elaborate the position you took on the matter
It was angleshooting. Forget it

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Alright, let’s move on now.

I’m going to sleep,
@Flower whoever pushed hard for FB, ie

Odd/Ussop etc, choose one and lynch them.

@MangoSenpai @Jew D. Boy @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @,etc follow her lead.

Goodnight.
gonna read up on the posts leading up to this, but I had the feeling from the start he was town. Just a gut feeling, but what's done is done, I only followed suit.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean Fb push could be justified with people saying just how bad he was playing. Sure scum would have pushed him cause he's an easy lynch maybe, but there could also be scum hiding on the aisle of lynching third.

Well I actually town read Usopp and I'm not the only one. In fact I have liked Odd's play so far too. By all means push for them if you like, but I will want to push my own reads like Mat and Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.