Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
More than special, I'm easy to pick on.

And I want Lex Luthor and AL Scuma out the most right now.

AL' s flip can provide us info about Kiwi too, so I think I will eventually switch despite my strongest scum read is Luthon.
luthon is easier to pick on than u from what i see

hes clearly trolling, lanji aswell

idk how r these players not yeeteed instantly rofl

AL is gna be hard af to make a case against. u gna need smthing solid on him cuz he does seem town at some instances but he is scary af

now thing with luthon is i have a theory on them i want them to live a bit longer, but if alot of ppl want him gone then hmm idk

Emil

Certified Memelord
they been doing this write up restriction the past days.
i know lol

Oh, my lords. @Dragomir @novaselinenever , please reach to the gods to impose light! Please give me insight! Does this seem fair? No, it seems not. To confuse the desecrate this game is strange. Why pretend? Who do you believe to be baiting?
last time @~UwU~ was posting sht like this he literally 1v9'ed us as an SK

There will never be a concrete "case", not with this many players. We gotta take a risk and see where it takes us. Lynching indies is a dead end. Robin was crearly targeted by Gojo, I'm assuming he knows what he's doing.
Yes, yes! Oh yes! To look at those who walk alone is folly. It is better to be a poor wise boy than a foolish king. You truly body enlightenment!

Praise be to @novaselinenever and @Dragomir for hosting this game and for blessing you!

D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Krogothwolf – Melontonin > Robin
Melontonin – Noctis > Mango > Lanji > Tobi > MangoSenpai
Go D. Usopp – Beta
Lanji – Lanji
Jinri – Beta > Robin > Go D. Usopp > Lanji > T-Pein > Naomi > PerfectHie > Jinri
Robin – Beta
Oddodd – Beta > Tobi > Jew D. Boy
Random Asshole – Luthon
Fujishiro – Tobi > Rayan
Tris – Tobi
Naomi – Tobi > Rayan
Queen – Lanji
Flower – Robin > Mat D. Bizzo
Kvothe – Tobi > Rayan
Cinera – Robin
Typo – MangoSenpai > Mat D. Bizzo > MangoSenpai
Noctis – Mat D. Bizzo
Lindltaylor – Mat D. Bizzo
Finalbeta – Luthon
Michelle – Tobi > *
Luthon – AL sama
Ryu Kishi – Lanji
Juliet – Tobi > Rayan
Akai2 – AL sama > Rayan
MangoSenapi – Rayan
Sallucion – Rayan
Jew D. Boy – Rayan
Natalija – Yo Tan Wa
T-Pein – AL sama

Rayan – 8
Mat D. Bizzo / Lanji – 3
Luthon / Beta / AL sama / MangoSenpai / Robin – 2
Jinri / Jew D. Boy / Yo Tan Wa / Tobi – 1

vote lynch finalbeta
vote lynch Robin
vote lynch Go D. Usopp
vote lynch LANJI CUCKSMOKE
vote lynch T-Pein
vote lynch Naomi
vote lynch PerfectHie
vote lynch Jinri
Vote Lynch Finalbeta
Vote Mango Senpai :catpole:
Vote Mat D Bizzo.
Vote Mat D bizzo
Vote Lynch Mat D Bizzo
Vote lynch Mango Senpai
Vote Lynch RayanOO
V*te Yeet Al Sama
Vote Lynch Rayan
[ Elect Al sama as a Lynch Candidate ]

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Good morning

Yesterday, flower and noctis casted vote on Alibaba.

I came in and build a case on it.

Though there are many inactives but I do agree with flower on Alibaba.

He is active but not at all contributing. He has 6 pages of content. And, ALMoST all of the posts are fluffs - talking about kurumi or waifus or some other manga.

No reads.

On day 0 he voted for drago

Didn't see him voting on day 1.

But two players kind of struck me off.

Here, Miss Nat agreed that alibaba is on his scum meta
She's not wrong eeeh Alibaba is on his scum meta.

I guess catded

So when flower asked her to vote him then she refused. I mean nat is the one who doesn't like No Lynch, wants kill to happen so number of players get reduced, so I am unable to understand why she refused to cast vote on someone whom she is reading as scum.

I refuse catded

If you look at his posts, it's mostly all about characters and waifus, he's not doing any game solving. He hates being scum, so that's why.
Another person I wanna question is Mr. Panther.

He subs in. I am sure he lacks reads that we build over past few days.

So in matter of alibaba, he says that he isn't understanding the point of voting alibaba as there is no argument
the thing is, i understand that point, but when i asked for arguments, there just comes "trust me". Trust must be earned, so give me arguments. Specially you 2B should go pretty well with some quotes which makes the claim viable, from my experience with you.
I quote my own case on him to present the argument

However, he kind of looked in denial mode to buy it and refuted my arguments with

1) everyone is making fluffs

2)does anyone has knowledge on Alibaba meta as scum for sure
But i mostly see fluff from everyone here, including myself. Does he usualy play different?
But did we anything different the last pages? Not really. So show me the different behavior 2B. If you cant, thats strange for me. Specially from you, little detektive.

I could have bought this but let me remind you that he just subbed in and you don't expect a sub to defend someone like this. He could have simply said that I don't know about alibaba so let me take a look at his posts. But nah...he simply seem in mood to negate the arguments against Alibaba.

Please both of your elaborate the position you took on the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.