Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted myself to the council, whoever voted Beta in that's just fucked up, even for scum. I don't beloeve Usopp's "NF ningens mist have voted me in"

I messed up woth Kool Aid Man, apparently you are supposed to ask for Kool Aid and not if you can be best friends

I think Rej was Muugen, would explain their behaviour, ego and nutriding.

The Robin/Kvothe thing, has anybody considered that a magical girl can't be turned into a magical girl because they are already a magical girl

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
What I didn't like about the council was how there was no effort to analyze the votes on Dyna. IIRC Zem said it was an informative lynch, but didn't say anything about it when the night council happened.

All I got was the heavy push for Midnight, and a reads list with no follow up discussion either.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You are supposedly scum and I think this is clear at this stage. Are you suggesting you didn't attack me right?
No. I didn't touch you.

Clown targeted two people if I remember right?

If one poor soul can look up the actions it’d be great.

He might have targeted Naomi
I'm not sure I remember. But apparently we won't have any more clowns.

Ironically, I believe my captor to be innocent, because the ability to interrogate people in a quicktopic is not very useful to mafia. As well, the questions they asked asked are unlikely to have come from a guilty person. My captor believes themselves hidden to me, but they are mistaken. I will not yet tell their name, but when they read this, they will know my anger and my wrath. Before this game is over, I will see you dead.
If you believe your to be town interrogator is town you should cool it with the whole vendetta thing, might get the wrong idea about your alignment in this game

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't like Al Sama on the council. He's not a very vocal member of this game so far. Which, to be fair, neither am I. But that's also how I do mafia. Al Sama is someone who's very confident and needles people. He's way too passive for the effectively third day of mafia.

Ironically, I believe my captor to be innocent, because the ability to interrogate people in a quicktopic is not very useful to mafia. As well, the questions they asked asked are unlikely to have come from a guilty person. My captor believes themselves hidden to me, but they are mistaken. I will not yet tell their name, but when they read this, they will know my anger and my wrath. Before this game is over, I will see you dead.
Who the hell rattled your cage?

Someone was asking me stuff too.

Also, disappointing there’s only one death :giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.