Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Good, the cat is there to annoy. :catlewd:

Not nearly everyone looool my reads are actively changing and are very fluid. There is a lot of scum, I ain’t gonna just look at two people. Especially not inactive ones like you with Mat.

Instead of giving that pointless comment, can you point out if some of them pinged you?

Yeah but Flowa says outrageous claims as scum as well, and very early on
Gosh so harsh.

In your reads I find AL weird with all the questions, Ryu is kinda meh to me, hasn't stood out too much or made any notable attempts, cinera is too inactive for a read, but he seems to be trying. I'm neutral on him. Yo is a town read for me from last phase. Liked his posts a lot. Queen, she really seems to be trying. She was going after Melon with something she thought was genuine, her post about the negation of the ability on FB was a great touch imo, never considered that. Odd is good to me like I said previously, liked him so far.

Vote Robin @Dragomir

Annoyed by Sera who is now coming forth that he voted beta for council? Been asking and no one responded until after his death. But whatever, can't tell if thats an indication of a scum play. Though he stated it's better to vote a townie than a scum, but how would you know Beta was town? He was getting sussed.

Honestly most of my Sus's fell through the moment FB flipped town.

Im not really good at reading people so i have to rely on how people respond to actions, how do they defend accusations. These are always limited.

Ive been attempting to iso Alibaba since we know he was scum, to see how he communicated with others. Forums make it difficult to do that since you cant see what he is quoting and so forth. Also ive been reading too much today and the words are currently just swimming infront of my eyes but i did find this exchange.

This one sorta feel like a warning from one teammate to an other not to seem too buddy buddy with another team mate.

Not sure if it means anything yet. Likely wont even be able to finish my research this dp.

If anybody else has the time, id be interested in any further discussions between
Alibaba - Kvothe Kingkiller
Alibaba - Go D Usopp
Go D Usopp - Kvothe Kingkiller

This theory is hampered by the fact that i dont actually sus either Go D Usopp or Kvothe Kingkiller but the exhange is just a little odd to me.
When I asked if they were teammates or something, Ali came in defense for Usopp when he was being sussed early.

Could be TMI though because of his role? Not sure.

Ali fished for my role though, which I stupidly gave but nothing can be done about that

How could you have known beta is town before you vote him for council though? He was getting sussed out

I think I've played a little bit with you but I don't know your relationship with the people on the forum or with beta
Beta gets 'sussed' nearly every game by people who have a grudge against him. I tend not to take that seriously until something actually tangible comes up. And so what if he is sussed? Is that a guilty verdict? Why must I take other people's sus as word of god?:choppawhat:

Moreover, I voted for him for council before he was majorly sussed. If he was so sus why was Dynamight lynched instead? Or is getting 'sussed out', just you and Nat voting for him :hihihi:

Btw does your vote count for 2?

Gosh so harsh.

In your reads I find AL weird with all the questions, Ryu is kinda meh to me, hasn't stood out too much or made any notable attempts, cinera is too inactive for a read, but he seems to be trying. I'm neutral on him. Yo is a town read for me from last phase. Liked his posts a lot. Queen, she really seems to be trying. She was going after Melon with something she thought was genuine, her post about the negation of the ability on FB was a great touch imo, never considered that. Odd is good to me like I said previously, liked him so far.
Yeah, but Yo tends to be such. The problem now is something either happened to him so he can't speak, or he's doing it purposefully. For what it's worth, my action on him failed.

Queen errrr, she's stuck on the mechanics. I don't like that.

How could you have known beta is town before you vote him for council though? He was getting sussed out

I think I've played a little bit with you but I don't know your relationship with the people on the forum or with beta
We play with him here a lot, and admitting he shot Fuji to me screamed his town play sadly catded

Beta gets 'sussed' nearly every game by people who have a grudge against him. I tend not to take that seriously until something actually tangible comes up. And so what if he is sussed? Is that a guilty verdict? Why must I take other people's sus as word of god?:choppawhat:

Moreover, I voted for him for council before he was majorly sussed. If he was so sus why was Dynamight lynched instead? Or is getting 'sussed out', just you and Nat voting for him :hihihi:

You didn't exactly come forth on this with Beta until after he's dead. You didn't criticize him shooting Fuji either when Fuji was revealed to be Mr Vergo so I'm trying to understand why you think Beta was so town then and why coming out now that you voted him for council? He was getting voted as well prior to getting shot too

for 2? What do you mean?

My vote was just punishment anyways :milaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Unvote

Vote Yeet Robin @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Robin must go.

1) Claimed to be rolecrushed D1 to explain superkill fail. I confirmed that was a 100% lie.

2) N'zoth write ups are certainly fake. A universal rule in weeb games, as I was told by hosts, is one character submitted per signee is in the game. Wario is a confirmed player. Hence, N'zoth is fake.

3) Check out this post by @DynaMight
I would wager Wario one is fake not N'zoth. N'zoth WU if faked is def someone with WoW knowledge like Robin, Sallucion and Luthon cause it aint something you can fake easily
Lo and behold Robin is one of our potential counterfeiters.

A puny scum might try damage controlling and go "B-B-B-But Akai-sensei, Midnight's clown role could assign unused roles to players, N'zoth could've been introduced mid game. The write ups could be real. Please believe me Akai sensei :neesama:"

My response:

N'zoth shenanigans started before Midnight could've exerted converts. Survey post times between N'zoth's bullshit and Midnight's claims that he'll receive his abilities soon.

It's been fake from the start. And Robin is already the most shady player in this game (Kvo claim, Zem, Jail situation, Flower super kill, etc..). She's evil and she can't survive

Please don't let her survive this phase @Fujishiro @Flower @Reborn @krogothwolf @Noctis @MangoSenpai

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Unvote

Vote Yeet Robin @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Robin must go.

1) Claimed to be rolecrushed D1 to explain superkill fail. I confirmed that was a 100% lie.

2) N'zoth write ups are certainly fake. A universal rule in weeb games, as I was told by hosts, is one character submitted per signee is in the game. Wario is a confirmed player. Hence, N'zoth is fake.

3) Check out this post by @DynaMight

Lo and behold Robin is one of our potential counterfeiters.

A puny scum might try damage controlling and go "B-B-B-But Akai-sensei, Midnight's clown role could assign unused roles to players, N'zoth could've been introduced mid game. The write ups could be real. Please believe me Akai sensei :neesama:"

My response:

N'zoth shenanigans started before Midnight could've exerted converts. Survey post times between N'zoth's bullshit and Midnight's claims that he'll receive his abilities soon.

It's been fake from the start. And Robin is already the most shady player in this game (Kvo claim, Zem, Jail situation, Flower super kill, etc..). She's evil and she can't survive

Please don't let her survive this phase @Fujishiro @Flower @Reborn @krogothwolf @Noctis @MangoSenpai
@Lindltaylor @Melontonin too

I'm tagging people I'm not sure are scum yet to vote. Cause I'll probably be subbing out soon as well. But this needed to be said.

Yeah, but Yo tends to be such. The problem now is something either happened to him so he can't speak, or he's doing it purposefully. For what it's worth, my action on him failed.

Queen errrr, she's stuck on the mechanics. I don't like that.

We play with him here a lot, and admitting he shot Fuji to me screamed his town play sadly catded

did I somehow miss this? :dead

I feel like no one mentioned this but meh, I'm not going to lie since I mostly skimmed right now

Status
Not open for further replies.